espo is a dick

When do I get my invitation to the Hustler Christmas party?
You're not old enough. Hustler is rated PG17
why/
Watchmen2-0.JPG

ratingsgame0001.jpg

Not My Real Name

Not Actually Me
So this Espo guy keeps show up in my "Suggested Friends" list on Facebook. But I hear he might be a dick. Any truth to that rumor?

GungaDin

Hack said:
Shit, so none of his crew are welcome?
don't be silly hack... pitman is Santa. there are priorities
Is it true that Pitman buys all of his sails? From what I've been reading, that is amazing given the fact that the guy is a dick - allegedly.

I'm wondering if maybe some psycho-sexual thing must be going on between them for espo to have such a sugar daddy?

kevlar

Super Anarchist
New Jersey
Hack said:
Shit, so none of his crew are welcome?
don't be silly hack... pitman is Santa. there are priorities
Is it true that Pitman buys all of his sails? From what I've been reading, that is amazing given the fact that the guy is a dick - allegedly.

I'm wondering if maybe some psycho-sexual thing must be going on between them for espo to have such a sugar daddy?
In today's society, we must learn how to accept everyone's special traits. Everything's ok. Even an infatuation with fat lawyers.

To each their own.

Gouvernail

Lottsa people don’t know I’m famous
Austin Texas

cwc64

Hack said:
He's a catcher on Team NAMBLA.

As for this thread. Too busy/lazy to read through it all. Can someone give me the abridged version? And what is the conclusion, is espo a dick?

Why was this thread started again and who is the actual author?

Enquiring minds want to know.

You would know---you are the membership chairman--and AG is on the entertainment committee, I hear.