espo is a dick

Hack

Hack said:
He's a catcher on Team NAMBLA.

As for this thread. Too busy/lazy to read through it all. Can someone give me the abridged version? And what is the conclusion, is espo a dick?

Why was this thread started again and who is the actual author?

Enquiring minds want to know.

You would know---you are the membership chairman--and AG is on the entertainment committee, I hear.
And Pitman the poster child.

Y-Bar

Super Anarchist
May this thread never die
40/20 Pages

Why? Are you afraid someone might start an 'InNeedOfSomeRestraint is a dick' thread that would surpass it?
On the contrairy, I'd love it

There we go.......knowing SA.....you might just get what you wish for.

I'll get the beers ;)
Go for it, have a party
If you want to get past 40 pages then the title should be

Who is the Biggest Dick on SA

Guys Dont get confused by commenting on Who has The Biggest Dick on SA :lol:

Gouvernail

Lottsa people don’t know I’m famous
Austin Texas
nixon.jpg

sailman

Super Anarchist
Portsmouth, RI
USA53448 said:
Espo is not a dick. Pitman is not a dick. Ira is not a dick. All are very happy that the holidays are now here and will be spreading cheer throughout the NY/NE area this month. Where is my f-ing invite?

Espo and Ira in a rejuvinated Farr 30 class....discuss.
Bronx cheer more like! How about those Fish! :lol:

Hack

Does anyone know the story behind why espo is banned from entering the main clubhouse at Larchmont Yacht Club?

Hack

Well someone needs to tell espo. I overheard him last night at the YRA awards saying he was banned from the main clubhouse but didn't get the full story.

Mtspeed

Well someone needs to tell espo. I overheard him last night at the YRA awards saying he was banned from the main clubhouse but didn't get the full story.
You were drunk last nite and heard wrong, What was said is that you were asking for your job back when you were talking to Butch
Winter is here and it is cold on the boat. He was looking for a little extra coin so that he rent a one bedroom in Bushwick

jesposito

Super Anarchist
You were drunk last nite and heard wrong, What was said is that you were asking for your job back when you were talking to Butch
Winter is here and it is cold on the boat. He was looking for a little extra coin so that he rent a one bedroom in Bushwick
Nice

btbotfa

Super Anarchist
it happens-the Hack recommendation was the team would be better off going to Home Depot and buying Gorilla Glue-Butch loaded up the truck today

Hack

Drunk? Well maybe just a little. But I didn't hear wrong, you were very clear about being banished from the main club house but allowed in the junior sailing clubhouse. Something about pissing in the umbrella holder in the foyer.As for asking anyone for a job back, that was you speculating wrong yet again. Can you believe he'll be 70 in a few weeks?

Gorilla Glue, very funny.

Last edited by a moderator: