espo is a dick

Hack said:
You've been lickin too much toad there kid.

If he's wearing pink crocs and yellow short shorts ---INOSR is licking more than toads!
"toad" mabey a coide word...
I'd be sure to have any one of you hoist me up a mast and then leave me there if I ever find myself wearing Pink Crocs and Short Shorts. That combination however is far more hilarious on the aforementioned greek tactician

Snaggletooth

Morrelle Compasse
Hack said:
You've been lickin too much toad there kid.

If he's wearing pink crocs and yellow short shorts ---INOSR is licking more than toads!
"toad" mabey a coide word...
I'd be sure to have any one of you hoist me up a mast and then leave me there if I ever find myself wearing Pink Crocs and Short Shorts. That combination however is far more hilarious on the aforementioned greek tactician

when Get cought up in the momment you be suprise what-who you find yourself waring!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hack

I noticed that espo hasn't been posting much lately. Anybody know which sockpuppet he is using currently?

Just doing my part, can't have those 105s passing espo after all.

jesposito

Super Anarchist
Bump--because the J/105 thread is catching up
can't let that happen

hey dude, bring yer lard ass out to Vail the week of KWRW

I think I will be trying a construction case for the entire month of January--no party for me this year!!
Yeah fuck skiing do some work so I can get some new sails, hey Bump don't encourage him to play with you unless you are going to buy me a new Heavy #1, got it?

pitman260

Super Anarchist
New Jersey
Espo's getting ready for the big party tomorrow night--of course, if we get the big snowstorm they are predicting--no one will be able to get there--and THEN you will see "Angry Espo"

My fingers are crossed!

rdavis

Espo's getting ready for the big party tomorrow night--of course, if we get the big snowstorm they are predicting--no one will be able to get there--and THEN you will see "Angry Espo"
My fingers are crossed!
What time should we all be there?

SailRacer

Super Anarchist
Neil, does Q plan to build a version of 3Di ? if so, you might get away with buying fewer sails.

Overall cost may just be the same though.

Just a Bump

Sail safe!