espo is a dick

So INSR, how many sock puppets does this one make for you?? :blink: :lol:
Maybe we can turn this puppet thing into a 12 days of X-mas song?
I only have two and one is well known. THe other hasn't come out to play for a week or so. I am dissappointed in this newest wannabe though. InNeedOfSomeRestroom was brilliant and this noob needs to find some originality.

It's only funny coming from Lee

jesposito

Super Anarchist
Espo's getting ready for the big party tomorrow night--of course, if we get the big snowstorm they are predicting--no one will be able to get there--and THEN you will see "Angry Espo"
My fingers are crossed!
What time should we all be there?
7 pm!
That SL550 have all wheel drive? Im hoping it dosent snow that bad or the 50 mi trip might not happen. Gotta love the Taconic for its narrow lanes and curves.
They fixed that, just drive on the wrong side road, it works after drinking as long as no other cars are coming at you

cwc64

how can you idiots let this thread move to page 2?

Espo's party is ON! Looking forward to seeing Hack,AG, JT, Jack Tar and all the sock puppets together in one place--it will be a regular sock hop!

Espo's party is ON! Looking forward to seeing Hack,AG, JT, Jack Tar and all the sock puppets together in one place--it will be a regular sock hop!
Espo's been quiet. Last seen hanging Christmas lights

christmas-lights-accident.jpg

Pitman buys the lights as well as the sails

boston-christmas-lights.jpg

jesposito

Super Anarchist
Espo's been quiet. Last seen hanging Christmas lights

christmas-lights-accident.jpg

Pitman buys the lights as well as the sails

boston-christmas-lights.jpg
That's not me hanging, my house is much larger than that.

jesposito

Super Anarchist
There is a saying " Every cloud has a sivler lining"

Well last Sat. snow storm has some good that going to come out of it.

The good news is all those that couldn't make the party last week can come this week, the better news is Pitman took a fall on the ice in front of his condo and broke his ankle.

Looks like the condo assoc. and the snow removal company will be paying my man some $$$$ CHA CHING.

The last time Pitman was injured I was the beneficiary of his pain and suffering. Wow I can see it now, not only will the new sails say Quantum on them they will also say Pablo's Landscaping.

I look forward to my Christmas presentssss