espo is a dick

PerryWinkle

Banned
A.G. said:
Nice to see Espo did well yesterday, but would love to know how they would have done under IRC.

Can anybody figure out how they would have fared in the IRC 35 class vs. PHRF as I believe they were sailing the same course?
Yes.

If they sailed the same course and distance the results would be:

Race 1 10

Race 2 1

Race 3 1

Race 4 5

Race 5 1
Remember the 29 would be the smallest slowest boat by quite a bit if it were in that class & would NEVER be in clear air. No matter how you cut it that would be a major issue & would most likley hurt the final result quite a bit regardless of the ability & speed of the Huslter team (which is very good!). The issue of being the small boat in this IRC bracket was tough for Bluto when they took on this general group at BIRW last year. Even with a MUCH faster boat than a 29 they had trouble getting clear air.

I'd love to see Huslter race IRC, just against boats closer in size & speed.
I think that was sort of the hope here Mm. That Hustler would lead the way to establishing the IRC30 group. Up until now that fleet has been comprised of couple of Bene 367's (who really belong in IRC35), a SW 42 and Ed Gaynor's Emily for the past couple of Block Island and Vineyard Races (for the most part). Personally I think John needs to take the leap and that would go a long way to getting other folks to follow suit.
Would be nice to see HIRO in IRC since SYC has been pushing it for so long!

A.G. said:
A.G. said:
for the past couple of Block Island and Vineyard Races
Remember Jeffie, John doesn't do overnight races.
That isn't the point INSOR. The point is to establish the fleet by getting some talent and competitive boats in it so it can gain a foothold.
Until the cost for measuring and weighing and ticketing gets down to max 50 bucks it aint gonna happen with the smaller boats . By the way, is your boat endorsed cert or unendorsed cert?

A.G. said:
My boat? Don't be silly, I haven't raced my boat in years. I do still have her IMS certificate around here somewhere though. I may even have a CHS and MHS certificate, but that would require some digging around.

How about you? What boat do you own again? A sunfish or a Hunter trailer sailor?
Does your rating take into account the weight of the multiple flat panel TV's or the mud you pick up whenever it's a super-low tide?

Snaggletooth

SA's Morrelle Compasse
A.G. said:
My boat? Don't be silly, I haven't raced my boat in years. I do still have her IMS certificate around here somewhere though. I may even have a CHS and MHS certificate, but that would require some digging around.

How about you? What boat do you own again? A sunfish or a Hunter trailer sailor?
Does your rating take into account the weight of the multiple flat panel TV's or the mud you pick up whenever it's a super-low tide?
I take you'e been thear for visits?

A.G. said:

I hope not when the kid is around.

What do you do on a rainy nite like tonite when the boat is all closed up and someone farts?

A.G. said:

"Visits"? Is that what they call it in the catholic church?

A.G. said:
Hey Wesley, aren't you a choir boy?

The farting isn't so bad, the ports are crack. But when the cat shits in her box, man that can make your eyes water. Thankfully she usually goes outdoors.
Does the cat use a kitty hatch? I think someone needs to get Lewmar on the horn, this could be the next big thing.

I'm honestly surprised that you didn't make a scoutmaster joke. That choir line was a bit weak, besides my baritone doesn't lend itself well to church choirs.

cwc64

A.G. said:
[/ quote]

it doesn't leak when following seas break in the cockpit.

[/ quote]

Expecting that any time soon? A tsunami perhaps?
Congratulations Cliffie, you just confirmed you are "INSORDick" with your inability to successfully quote.

Well done.

You guys are leading the sock puppet olympics by a wide margin,,,Scott can cliam more subscribers--just the two of you can account for half the posters on the site

A.G. said:
That's funny Neil, but what you really need is a good avatar.

Maybe this one is a keeper?

dumbo10.gif
Close but that's not the perfect avatar just yet. To get it where it needs to be we have to give him pockets overflowing with cash and we need to replace that feather in his trunk with Espo's pecker.