espo is a dick

Texas Strong

Super Anarchist
What a fucking dick Espo is, he can't take a hint. This guy, he calls me at 8 in the fucking morning and then wants to talk for half an hour!! First he interrupts my beauty sleep and then launches into a 20 minute long tirade about how Key West is dead. I actually think I fell asleep halfway through it and he didn't even notice. I get it, he likes to talk to anyone who will listen but enough's enough. Maybe it's time for the man to get a parrot who he can talk to and which will then say everything back to him so he can simultaneously get his kicks from spouting off and then from hearing himself talk.

DICK!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DoRag

Super Anarchist
What a fucking dick Espo is, he can't take a hint. This guy, he calls me at 8 in the fucking morning and then wants to talk for half an hour!! First he interrupts my beauty sleep and then launches into a 20 minute long tirade about how Key West is dead. I actually think I fell asleep halfway through it and he didn't even notice. I get it, he likes to talk to anyone who will listen but enough's enough. Maybe it's time for the man to get a parrot who he can talk to and which will then say everything back to him so he can simultaneously get his kicks from spouting off and then from hearing himself talk.

DICK!!!!!
Yeah, he called me at 7 with the same BS.

I pretended to be listening but dozed back to sleep and dropped the phone.

This guy is a dick!

Squalamax

Super Anarchist

DICK!!!!!
Just do what I do........don't pick up! :p

left hook

Super Anarchist
The man just wont quit. I was walking down the street in Newport back in June and he nearly ran me down with his bike. DICK! Not to mention the heinous sight of him in riding spandex. I went out later and poured goslings in my eyes to stop the burning.

Regatta Dog

Super Anarchist
The man just wont quit. I was walking down the street in Newport back in June and he nearly ran me down with his bike. DICK! Not to mention the heinous sight of him in riding spandex. I went out later and poured goslings in my eyes to stop the burning.
Yer just jealous, Wes.

Evo

Super Anarchist
oh please... Jewish? gimme a break. My ancestors were 3rd Reich
thought your father bombed the crap out of the 3rd Reich? unresolved family issues?

nevermind....Expo is still a dick and it would be fun to hear the waitress story??????

c'mon Mozz...you know you want to :lol:

Bump-n-Grind

Get off my lawn.
Chesapeake Bay/Vail
oh please... Jewish? gimme a break. My ancestors were 3rd Reich
thought your father bombed the crap out of the 3rd Reich? unresolved family issues?

nevermind....Expo is still a dick and it would be fun to hear the waitress story??????

c'mon Mozz...you know you want to :lol:
Evo.. my dad was bombing the crap outa his relatives.. war is hell.. so I guess not my ancestors so much as

distant cousins... anyway.. back to the topic at hand

We showed our waitress at the crabhouse this thread.. after reading 4 or 5 comments, she agreed.. He's a dick.

Pitman picked up the check.