espo is a dick

jesposito

Super Anarchist
oh please... Jewish? gimme a break. My ancestors were 3rd Reich
thought your father bombed the crap out of the 3rd Reich? unresolved family issues?

nevermind....Expo is still a dick and it would be fun to hear the waitress story??????

c'mon Mozz...you know you want to :lol:
Evo.. my dad was bombing the crap outa his relatives.. war is hell.. so I guess not my ancestors so much as

distant cousins... anyway.. back to the topic at hand

We showed our waitress at the crabhouse this thread.. after reading 4 or 5 comments, she agreed.. He's a dick.

Pitman picked up the check.
You might be one of the biggest douche bags on this thread, I think you have bumped this thread more than anyone else.

I hope Pitman picks up the check at the emergency room, after I split your head open with a baseball bat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Evo

Super Anarchist
geeze Mozz...Expo sounds quite bitter....was the waitress that hot?? perhaps his ancestors had the crap bombed out of them by both sides of your family???

or was there no floor cake?

O

One of Five

thought your father bombed the crap out of the 3rd Reich? unresolved family issues?

nevermind....Expo is still a dick and it would be fun to hear the waitress story??????

Evo.. my dad was bombing the crap outa his relatives.. war is hell.. so I guess not my ancestors so much as

We showed our waitress at the crabhouse this thread.. after reading 4 or 5 comments, she agreed.. He's a dick.

You might be one of the biggest douche bags on this thread, I think you have bumped this thread more than anyone else.

I hope Pitman picks up the check at the emergency room, after I split your head open with a baseball bat.
Aluminum or Louisville slugger Espo...

jesposito

Super Anarchist

Aluminum or Louisville slugger Espo...
I like the thud a wooden bats makes when it hits the skull

O

One of Five

Aluminum has a much better 'ping' to it.

Careful there Espo, people might get 'scared' of you.

Evo

Super Anarchist
Aluminum has a much better 'ping' to it.

Careful there Espo, people might get 'scared' of you.
ha!...yeah..you two bad arses are really fucking scary. What with John having mafia overtones and you having your IRA contacts everyone in sailing should tremble. so scary

O

One of Five

Last edited:

Evo

Super Anarchist
you should fit right in with these two part timers then TA

One is a guinea that hates sailing and prefers to beat people in the head with baseball bats...the other is an IRA hitman who takes photos and has mates who tried to blow up grandma.

all yours. have fun

Latest posts