espo is a dick

left hook

Super Anarchist
Expo is decking the halls (while petey's shaving his balls) for the Ex-Mas party tomorrow night. Who's showing up? I figured I would make a guest appearance to brighten up all of your holiday seasons.

On another note, it's a shame we haven't had much snow or ice so far this december. Without an incompetent landscaping company to provide us entertainment by breaking Pitmans ankle we are going to have to figure out another way to keep ourselves entertained.

The worlds most expensive foot rest:

iPhone%20069.jpg
I vote for not duct taping me to a chair and lighting me on fire. That means you cliffy.

Expo is decking the halls (while petey's shaving his balls) for the Ex-Mas party tomorrow night. Who's showing up? I figured I would make a guest appearance to brighten up all of your holiday seasons.

On another note, it's a shame we haven't had much snow or ice so far this december. Without an incompetent landscaping company to provide us entertainment by breaking Pitmans ankle we are going to have to figure out another way to keep ourselves entertained.

The worlds most expensive foot rest:

iPhone%20069.jpg

I vote for not duct taping me to a chair and lighting me on fire. That means you cliffy.
i would love to light you on fire again but yet again, I was dropped off the expo invitation list.

Snaggletooth

SA's Morrelle Compasse
The Shadow said:
Ware dowe voete?? :)
I vote you guys burn him in the front yard. Post pictures as a warning to others.

Crucifixion seems more appropriate given the season and all. And if the hose doesnt reach we can piss on him and call it art.
wowe...pisse wespy

mabey pisse Wesus ?

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

left hook

Super Anarchist
The Shadow said:
I vote you guys burn him in the front yard. Post pictures as a warning to others.

Crucifixion seems more appropriate given the season and all. And if the hose doesnt reach we can piss on him and call it art.
Don't forget to wear something to keep your head warm! It can get cold at night!!

ci_kkk.jpg

The Shadow said:

wowe...pisse wespy

:)
to put the fire out of course. Sorry didnt mean to say we're skipping that part.

Crucifixion AND burning. The pissing is a good thing in this case Snags.

Lee G

Super Anarchist
Geeze Wes....you are in college - why the hell are you going to a party with no chicks and a bunch of old men? Go out and get laid!