espo is a dick

jesposito

Super Anarchist
Or the sub forum to that, "getting beat by your wife while cycling"  
She beats most guys on the bike not just me.

Last week she won a 100 mile gravel race in NC winning her division by 1 hour and 9 minutes and the women open div by 20 minutes and 4th out of all the men 300+

I'm ok with getting beat

It was like Hustler beating Seefest that year at Block Island and a month later at Sail Newport

jesposito

Super Anarchist
Husband and wife team with monster cardiovascular engines. John’s legs do the taking now.

That’s the beauty of cycling. No ratings. 
And a fraction of the cost, even with the trip for the Leadville 100 Mtn bike race she qualified for in Aug. 

Bike toll box consists of some Chain Lube, #4 torque wrench a set of Allen wrench and a checkbook  

Squalamax

Super Anarchist
She beats most guys on the bike not just me.

Last week she won a 100 mile gravel race in NC winning her division by 1 hour and 9 minutes and the women open div by 20 minutes and 4th out of all the men 300+

I'm ok with getting beat

It was like Hustler beating Seefest that year at Block Island and a month later at Sail Newport
Glad you know your wife if physically stronger than you.................Good to know your limits. 

As far as Block goes, you were just returning the favor for when we beat you at Annapolis! LOL.  

jackolantern

Super Anarchist
And a fraction of the cost, even with the trip for the Leadville 100 Mtn bike race she qualified for in Aug. 

Bike toll box consists of some Chain Lube, #4 torque wrench a set of Allen wrench and a checkbook  
Does Sailman pay for your Lube and Wrenches?

Sail4beer

Super Anarchist
Toms River,NJ
A81A2A93-1AD2-4E00-8D67-E538F135FA58.jpeg