F1 2022 - New Cars, Fresh Start

I can’t attach it, but in his Brazil GP race analysis he looks at several red flag and incidents including Perez at Portier..and notes that the normal drivers opposite lock reaction doesn’t happen..
Jolyon's post race analysis has been a really solid addition to the F1 TV offering. I havent caught up with the Brazil episode yet. I look forward to it.

If there is any suggestion that Checo deliberately put his car into the barrier at Portier then I really hope that the FIA investigate it. If he did not, then his name deserves to be cleared. If he did, then Checo needs to be penalized and questions asked of RB if they supposedly knew about it and have concealed it.

ro!

Super Anarchist
Bum fuck usa
Jolyon's post race analysis has been a really solid addition to the F1 TV offering. I havent caught up with the Brazil episode yet. I look forward to it.

If there is any suggestion that Checo deliberately put his car into the barrier at Portier then I really hope that the FIA investigate it. If he did not, then his name deserves to be cleared. If he did, then Checo needs to be penalized and questions asked of RB if they supposedly knew about it and have concealed it.
He hints that it might be deliberate.
The FIA has said they will take a look at it if a team asks but so far no one wants to ask them..

LeoV

Super Anarchist
The Netherlands
Schermafdruk van 2022-11-19 19-42-12.png

He hints that it might be deliberate.
The FIA has said they will take a look at it if a team asks but so far no one wants to ask them..
Ferrari can see the data . If Ferrari has even the slightest suspicion that it was deliberate then they will ask. They want that 2nd place for Charles.

Personally I think that the FIA really needs to clear this up, independant of any team asking.. The accusations and counter accusations are terrible for the sport while they drag on. They can look at the data and if they detect a possibility of cheating, they are duty bound to investigate.

Max’s reaction in Brazil shows he thinks the data confirms it was..
Has Max said publicly that was why. So far, all we have heard is "I have my reasons" Then when asked about Monaco, he just smiles superciliously .

Monaco was in May! Did Max seriously carry a grudge for all that time....for 6 months ......over 14 grand prix races where Checo acted as his wingman....never raising it with the team......only to exact his revenge in November? Is he really that fucked up inside?

The why, may simply be that he didnt want to give up two points on his way to hauling the largest all time points accumulated in one season.

Either explanation is a bad look. Honestly I have more sympathy for the "heat of the moment" second explanation .

Last edited:
There is a lot that goes on behind the scenes that we aren't privy to. Let's just enjoy the great car and driver being that moves around the track smooth like buttah'
But bursts of dementia from the FIA do occasionally detract from the enjoyment.

I would support Martin Brundle as the next president of the FIA. He would knock heads together.

Tomorrow is going to bring back unfortunate memories.

Forza Charles!

ro!

Super Anarchist
Bum fuck usa
But bursts of dementia from the FIA do occasionally detract from the enjoyment.

I would support Martin Brundle as the next president of the FIA. He would knock heads together.

Tomorrow is going to bring back unfortunate memories.

Forza Charles!
The FIA, Ferrari and Mercedes have had the trace data since May and have not protested, so the logical conclusion is that they dont consider it a deliberate red flag to gain pole.
So..what is Max pissed off about?

Laurent

Super Anarchist
Houston
Putain de bordel de merde. Vous avez oublié que j'ai travaillé pour Lazard Frères à Paris pendant trois ans. Alors , nique des morts!

which means...."No it doesnt, I love you too."
"nique ta mère" would be more accurate...
you may say we are perverts, but we are then oedipian perverts, not necrophil perverts...

Last edited:
Forza Charles!

In a not entirely surprising turn of events, Max did nada to help his team mate , and Charles won 2nd place in the Championship.
Checo tried to put on a smile and look forward to next year...but he looked gutted.

This is what helping a team mate looks like ......

Jolyon Palmer ; How Perez enabled Max to win the 2021 world championship

and this:

Last edited:

Latest posts