FBI storms Mar a Lago

Grrr...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 100%
Detroit
Speaking of lame.
Got it. So the order of your inanity:

1. Refute with partial truths, using highly biased sources.
2. Refute with total lies, using fabricated quotes that you've intentionally taken out of context.
3. Simple Denial.
4. Denial with unrelated individual quotes because you've literally got nothing else.

*Golf Clap*

basketcase

Fuck you second amendment
a long way from home
Got it. So the order of your inanity:

1. Refute with partial truths, using highly biased sources.
2. Refute with total lies, using fabricated quotes that you've intentionally taken out of context.
3. Simple Denial.
4. Denial with unrelated individual quotes because you've literally got nothing else.

*Golf Clap*
You missed 5) Hillary

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
They should have included a "mad dog" clause, just in the case the president is a raving loon with a gargantuan but fragile ego.

There is a maddog clause. It's called the 25th Amendment. It should have been used long before J6.

Correct. The Founding Fathers did not anticipate that a large faction of people would vote to cut their own throats out of partisanship. I'm not sure there is any cure for it, other than letting them go ahead.

Burning Man

Super Anarchist
Back to the desert
Correct. The Founding Fathers did not anticipate that a large faction of people would vote to cut their own throats out of partisanship. I'm not sure there is any cure for it, other than letting them go ahead.

iirc, the 25th was rumored to be in discussion among the top circle. Wasn't that when Mattis was still SECDEF?

They should have absolutely pressed to test that button. Buncha cowards!

Burning Man

Super Anarchist
Back to the desert
So now that the FBI has found not only TS/SCI shit at his house unsecured, but now its been found that he has SAP (Special Access Program) stuff as well, WTF is he not in handcuffs and awaiting a bail hearing right now.

SAP is deep deep background and Poly level stuff. These are the crown jewels of National Security - i.e. Sources & Methods, covert operatives, names of deep cover, Super secret weapons and other defense stuff. I used to have a SAP clearance at one point - and I can tell you that if I had even ONE page of that stuff outside of a SCIF, much less my fucking bedroom, the black helicopters would have taken me away never to be heard from again.

So @Cal20sailor - still think we need to compromise?

@Dog 2.0 - still think this is all a deepfake hoax?

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
iirc, the 25th was rumored to be in discussion among the top circle. Wasn't that when Mattis was still SECDEF?

They should have absolutely pressed to test that button. Buncha cowards!

Yes, that's been fairly widely reported by credible (IMHO, of course) news sources. Pence talked about it, a little; he made it sound like he was in favor an could not get the necessary support from other Cabinet members. Some of the other Cabinet members resigned, possibly so as to not have to face this issue, others have implied that Pence was not really in favor of it.

Mattis resigned in 2019, replaced by a never-confirmed assistant. Most of Trump's department chiefs were never confirmed. He really ran a pocket gov't, unconstitutionally.