FBI storms Mar a Lago

MR.CLEAN

Not here
I
We’re gonna need some top flight malarkey to distract from today’s news, bullshitters.
Hmm, I wonder what the world's purest source of unadulterated bullshit is focusing on in today's headlines.

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 1.05.23 PM.png

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
He’s just pissed that they redacted any info about the rat’s or the FBI agent’s identities. Hard to publish it and get the faithful to go after them if you don’t know who they are. They’ll find out if he gets charged.

Or is he off his rocker because of the sealed docket entry that followed the redacted Affidavit?

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
It's time to have the discussion about why they waited so long to move on him when they knew he had such sensitive national security info unsecured and his stupid golf resort.
There’s a tell in the aff. Among the reasons for redaction is that they haven’t identified all of the people involved or the location of all the docs. Once they indict the defendants get the i redacted affidavit. No bueno. Gotta tie the loose ends first.

Edit. Otoh you are not alone in that thought…. Keep in mind, it is likely worse than we know at this point.

Last edited: