FBI storms Mar a Lago

P_Wop

Super Anarchist
Bay Area, CA

MauiPunter

Will sail for food
Is this house in Maui, Vegas, or Boston? We got a quote for a ground unit and it was $45 more a month than we currently pay for electricity from Everource!! Can't do a roof mount, because all the south-facing trees shade the house quite well in summer, and the sun warms the house in winter when the leaves are down. Also, we like all the birds, and the trees just the way they are.
Maui. My electric bill was $400-600/mo before solar. Now its $0.

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
I think the DOJ policy of not moving forward within 90 days of an election addresses someone that is actually IN that election. Mr. Trump is a private citizen, not running for office.
On this, it is mildly interesting that the search warrant happened 91 days before the midterms. It was how DFG exposed the event that has led to what we have seen subsequently, an own goal. Should probably have kept his big mouth shut.

βhyde

Super Anarchist
Beside Myself
Let's see. Biden is making a big speech tomorrow and Shitstain got caught red handed with classified documents in his desk. Anyone think an indictment is going to be handed down tomorrow or Friday?

Navig8tor

Super Anarchist
No, but he could explain why the rule of law matters.
This. He might have to explain to the big fans of law and order that nobody is above the law, not even a grifting good for nothing deadbeat like their chosen leader. I'm guessing he won't mention him by name, not once but everybody will know who he's talking about.

Navig8tor

Super Anarchist
Another scary possibility is what if shitstain hasn't actually returned all of the classified docs yet, FBI storming elsewhere?

βhyde

Super Anarchist
Beside Myself
No, but he could explain why the rule of law matters.
Kind of my thinking too. Biden tells everyone how important it is to be a nation of laws blah, blah, blah, and then Garland crash jibes the boat and hits Shitstain in the head with the boom launching him off the SS MAGA to drown in a sea of his own stupidity. And since we've got a long weekend coming up, the MAGA idiots can start Civil War 2.0 while everyone laughs as they join their 1/6 buddies in jail. I'm hopeful.

Latest posts