FBI storms Mar a Lago

Mike G

Super Anarchist
Ventura County, CA
Kind of my thinking too. Biden tells everyone how important it is to be a nation of laws blah, blah, blah, and then Garland crash jibes the boat and hits Shitstain in the head with the boom launching him off the SS MAGA to drown in a sea of his own stupidity. And since we've got a long weekend coming up, the MAGA idiots can start Civil War 2.0 while everyone laughs as they join their 1/6 buddies in jail. I'm hopeful.
Typical J105 leward mark rounding.

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City

βhyde

Super Anarchist
Beside Myself
I'm no lawyer, and my reading comprehension was honed to a dull edge in the California public school system, but that filing seems like frontier gibberish. What the f-hole does this mean:

To suggest that the seizure of allegedly “illegally possessed” items negates standing literally distorts the entire concept of the Wong Sun “fruit of the poisonous tree” doctrine into the bizarre notion that, if the recovered property is potentially illegal to possess, then the homeowner can never challenge the basis of the intrusion.

Is Dog actually Evan Corcoran?

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
I'm no lawyer, and my reading comprehension was honed to a dull edge in the California public school system, but that filing seems like frontier gibberish. What the f-hole does this mean:

To suggest that the seizure of allegedly “illegally possessed” items negates standing literally distorts the entire concept of the Wong Sun “fruit of the poisonous tree” doctrine into the bizarre notion that, if the recovered property is potentially illegal to possess, then the homeowner can never challenge the basis of the intrusion.

Is Dog actually Evan Corcoran?
Is it just me, or did everyone just get the same ear worm?

bowman81

Super Anarchist
Australia
Another scary possibility is what if shitstain hasn't actually returned all of the classified docs yet, FBI storming elsewhere?
I think this is a certainty rather than a possibility. Somewhere up thread there was mention of this as an outcome in one of the filings, maybe I misunderstood the context though.

Latest posts