FBI storms Mar a Lago

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas
I want that family to go away. I would like nothing more than for Trump to be taken off the playing field for 2024.

Hi JT; you've certainly changed your tune? Did you not recognize that he was a charlatan when you supported and voted for him? Anyone with half a brain knew decades ago what a cheating grifter he always was, and always will be. At least in jail, he will have the ability to further his grifting to get special treatments and perks...

Sean

Super Anarchist
Sag Harbor, NY
Yawn... There are mutiple organizations (FBI, Delaware AG) who confirmed they have current active investgations in to Hunty.
Which organizations have said the same about Trump kids and for what? Please cite. I certainly hope they are prosecuted if there are any.
I want that family to go away. I would like nothing more than for Trump to be taken off the playing field for 2024. The Repubs have plenty of qualified candidates if they do teh right thing. The Dems ? Really nobody. So far inept Dems have tried many times and failed to put Trump away. Its taken a Republican Congresswoman from Wyoming to do the best heavy lifting and the best chance in that regard. A bit more effective than Jerry Nadler and Schiff I think.
Take it to Hunter Anarchy - https://forums.sailinganarchy.com/threads/hunter-bidens-laptops.235789/

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
“Who all” is right. Tick tock bullshitters.

They already knew he had removed and kept classified documents, I bet the problem is that he lied about what he had and what he kept. This mornings news said that Trump's lawyers had been "negotiating" with the gov't about the records he had removed and was keeping.

Which is ridiculous, he doesn't get to keep any of that shit. But by itself, probably not important enough to get a warrant to search his house. The combination of lying about what documents he had, whether he still had them, that might be enough.

The final straw might be a tip that he was selling the stuff. After a year and a half, it's surprising he had anything good left.

badlatitude

Super Anarchist
After all of this is done who gets the blame? Trump or his aides? We all know who Trump will point the finger at, he will also say that as president he had a right to declassify those documents, the only problem being they were removed after he was no longer president.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
The final straw might be a tip that he was selling the stuff. After a year and a half, it's surprising he had anything good left.
Bingo. Focus on who was involved in the search. Counter espionage stuff. Secrets. Why did DOJ subpoena the security footage at MAL in June?

Focus on the standard for getting the warrant. The pc had to be fresh. “He has had documents since 1/21” doesn’t cut it. They had to prove that there was pc that a crime was being committed, not that one had been.

Come stay at my resort. Enjoy my special reading room and we can discuss things over a fine dinner. Just pay Jared before you come.

Chris in Santa Cruz CA

Super Anarchist
earths surface
He was not allowed to shred anything so he would routinely stop up the White House plumbing trying to flush stuff he didn’t like down the toilet when he realized he could not burn it without setting off alarms. Heard it on the news yesterday at the end of the west coast business day. As president he did not own the documents he destroyed, we did. This guy broke more laws more often as president than he did as a pirate citizen.

Sidecar

…………………………
Tasmania
He was not allowed to shred anything so he would routinely stop up the White House plumbing trying to flush stuff he didn’t like down the toilet when he realized he could not burn it without setting off alarms. Heard it on the news yesterday at the end of the west coast business day. As president he did not own the documents he destroyed, we did. This guy broke more laws more often as president than he did as a pirate citizen.
Presumably there were multiple copies in places beyond Trump’s reach?

So they should know what was given to or sent by him, and what is now missing/destroyed?

hobie1616

Super Anarchist
West Maui
Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 7.53.57 AM.jpg