FBI storms Mar a Lago

βhyde

Super Anarchist
Beside Myself
Which one of the wing nuts fucked up the math in an attempt to minimize the damage?

They are blending together.
I think it was Movable BowelMass who calculated the percentage of classified documents to non-classified documents in TFG's possession was less than 0.001% of the weight of a chicken.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
Which one of the wing nuts fucked up the math in an attempt to minimize the damage?

They are blending together.
I think it was Movable BowelMass who calculated the percentage of classified documents to non-classified documents in TFG's possession was less than 0.001% of the weight of a chicken.

If it weighs the same as a duck, then it's... A WITCH !!!!

Gouvernail

Lottsa people don’t know I’m famous
Austin Texas
What I don't understand is how THE FUCK do you get someone from outside the guvmint to act as a special master who has the security clearance to be able to access some of our most sensitive sekrits??? This whole thing just continues to be gobsmacking. I feel like I've woken up in an alternate multiverse where every day is "backwards" day.
The special master shouid be a team run by Bush and Obama.

Gouvernail

Lottsa people don’t know I’m famous
Austin Texas
So 0.01% (check your math, MB) of the documents were marked as classified. Cool.

You don't have a problem with over 100 documents marked as classified, simply because they were diluted by other stuff (that may also fall under the PRA)? (You must be a fan of the old, "the solution to pollution is dilution" saying as well.)

Are you Russian? Saudi? Why do you hate our country, our intelligence community? Are you in favor of our spies being outed and killed? Our military secrets being revealed to whomever some orange grifter wants? Perhaps this is the wrong country for your, MB. I, for one, prefer our country's intelligence information to remain secure.
Good god!!! Can’t anybody here do Math??

Let’s round the numbers a bit
Instead of 104 of 11,000
Let’s just take a second and look at 110 of 11,000
That would be 1.0%

The percentage 104 /11,000 is just barely under 1%

But..
Since it is obvious the Right wing loonies can’t do math.

Let’s take advantage of that

There are 104 classified documents

104 is 104%

Unless @Movable Ballast can demonstrate the math to show I am wrong…The percentage is 104%

And further

In this forum the number remains 104% until such time as movable ballast retracts his false claims which are 1000% inflated

104% of the documents recovered were classified!!!

Last edited:

Bristol-Cruiser

Super Anarchist
Great Lakes
I think it is important that we step back and applaud the important work that Donald J Trump is doing to prevent a recession. He is personally, and I mean personally, providing enormous economic stimulus to the legal community - all his lawyers have to lawyer up and presumably those lawyers have to be protected too. Add to that the fact that everyone who can string together more than seven words has written a book - and it is not just the lawyers, it is the booksellers, printers, even the trees that died to make the paper.

VhmSays

Supreme Anarchist
Good god!!! Can’t anybody here do Math??

Let’s round the numbers a bit
Instead of 104 of 11,000
Let’s just take a second and look at 110 of 11,000
That would be 1.0%

The percentage 104 /11,000 is just barely under 1%

But..
Since it is obvious the Right wing loonies can’t do math.

Let’s take advantage of that

There are 104 classified documents

104 is 104%

Unless @Movable Ballast can demonstrate the math to show I am wrong…The percentage is 104%

And further

In this forum the number remains 104% until such time as movable ballast retracts his false claims which are 1000% inflated

104% of the documents recovered were classified!!!

Most of those classified documents contained multiple pages, (wasn't it something like 700+ pages?) whereas other documents like news clippings and photos were counted individually.

Cal20sailor

Super Anarchist
Detroit
Most of those classified documents contained multiple pages, (wasn't it something like 700+ pages?) whereas other documents like news clippings and photos were counted individually.
Documents in the classified world are one. They have a number and are very well controlled until this fuckwit who thought they were a souvenir. I truly feel sorry for anyone who voted Trump in 2020. Losers!!!!

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas
Documents in the classified world are one. They have a number and are very well controlled until this fuckwit who thought they were a souvenir. I truly feel sorry for anyone who voted Trump in 2020. Losers!!!!

Hard to feel sorry for people who live on hate towards other people who are not like them. I feel more disdainful than sorry...

Blue Crab

benthivore
Outer Banks
jesus christ. Move on or get a room you two.
Another factor is that these two have reportedly had unpleasant PM "conversations." This is spillover. These guys don't like each other. Funny how quickly the insults drop into the schoolyard variety. I think before anyone drives cross country for a fistfight ... one or both should consider the ignore function.

Latest posts