FBI storms Mar a Lago

MauiPunter

Will sail for food
I hate kale with all my soul. But, there is a restaurant on Maui (Monkeypod in Wailea) that has figured out a way to make it taste amazing. I was stunned when I tried a bite. I ended up ordering a bowl.

1662568392957.png

Chris in Santa Cruz CA

Super Anarchist
earths surface
I hate kale with all my soul. But, there is a restaurant on Maui (Monkeypod in Wailea) that has figured out a way to make it taste amazing. I was stunned when I tried a bite. I ended up ordering a bowl.

View attachment 539692
kale has to be processed properly before cooking or serving and chopping it up as part of a larger chopped salad works great

P_Wop

Super Anarchist
Bay Area, CA
Growing up in rural England, kale was grown solely for animal feed. The idea of human consumption would have been laughable.

EDIT: Now can we please return to the topic in hand. Volvos. Kale. Lesbians in Subarus. What next?

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
Growing up in rural England, kale was grown solely for animal feed. The idea of human consumption would have been laughable.

EDIT: Now can we please return to the topic in hand. Volvos. Kale. Lesbians in Subarus. What next?

Some kind of Monty Python/Holy Grail reference? The front falling off?

What did I win?

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas

Similar to the lowly Catfish, formerly used as animal feed or fertilizer, now renamed "Copi", and marketed as the new fish on the block dining delicacy!

Good god!!! Can’t anybody here do Math??

Let’s round the numbers a bit
Instead of 104 of 11,000
Let’s just take a second and look at 110 of 11,000
That would be 1.0%

The percentage 104 /11,000 is just barely under 1%

But..
Since it is obvious the Right wing loonies can’t do math.

Let’s take advantage of that

There are 104 classified documents

104 is 104%

Unless @Movable Ballast can demonstrate the math to show I am wrong…The percentage is 104%

And further

In this forum the number remains 104% until such time as movable ballast retracts his false claims which are 1000% inflated

104% of the documents recovered were classified!!!
Thanks for being the second one to point out my math error.

Would you prefer if I go back and delete that post?

badlatitude

Super Anarchist
Good news for Donald Trump! He no longer has to worry about how this ends up.

Mar-A-Lago nuclear revelations make it 'almost impossible' for Trump to escape charges: legal expert​

The revelation that Donald Trump kept materials related to a foreign nation's nuclear capabilities puts intense pressure on the Department of Justice to bring charges against the former president.

FBI agents found those highly classified documents -- which many high-ranking national security officials aren't even aware of -- at Mar-A-Lago during a search last month, and MSNBC legal analyst Barbara McQuade told "Morning Joe" that prosecutors had to indict Trump for holding onto those top-secret government records.

"I think there are two things about this that are very significant," McQuade said. "One is, regardless of classification level, it is clear now that this relates to national defense information, and that's the language of the Espionage Act. So Donald Trump can claim to have declassified documents all day. He might even have been successful, and that would be no defense to the claim. The other thing that I think is significant about this is it makes it almost impossible for the Justice Department to decline to bring criminal charges."

McQuade said this situation called for strong action, compared with similar violations by other former government officials after they had left office.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...mp-to-escape-charges-legal-expert/ar-AA11yBLs

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
Good news for Donald Trump! He no longer has to worry about how this ends up.

Mar-A-Lago nuclear revelations make it 'almost impossible' for Trump to escape charges: legal expert​

The revelation that Donald Trump kept materials related to a foreign nation's nuclear capabilities puts intense pressure on the Department of Justice to bring charges against the former president.

FBI agents found those highly classified documents -- which many high-ranking national security officials aren't even aware of -- at Mar-A-Lago during a search last month, and MSNBC legal analyst Barbara McQuade told "Morning Joe" that prosecutors had to indict Trump for holding onto those top-secret government records.

"I think there are two things about this that are very significant," McQuade said. "One is, regardless of classification level, it is clear now that this relates to national defense information, and that's the language of the Espionage Act. So Donald Trump can claim to have declassified documents all day. He might even have been successful, and that would be no defense to the claim. The other thing that I think is significant about this is it makes it almost impossible for the Justice Department to decline to bring criminal charges."

McQuade said this situation called for strong action, compared with similar violations by other former government officials after they had left office.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...mp-to-escape-charges-legal-expert/ar-AA11yBLs
So... Drumpf is only 100.004% guilty??? It's all very confusing

Last edited:

Mark_K

Super Anarchist
How then do you square not giving the S&M guy or gal ALL the records so there is no question that any documents have been withheld? I would thing that would open any future prosecution up to huge cans of worms about the gov't withholding eva-dents.
Because I don't see how TS/SCI stuff can be subject to either executive or lawyer-client confidentiality status. They are docs that belong to and were generated by the government, not Trump.

A lot of people are freaking out about the granting of the SM by this judge but it seems to me the judge may have reviewed that other stuff and sees a big time indictment within it, and might be simply making damn sure all the Ts are dotted an the Is are crossed on the obtaining of the evidence. We are not talking about just some case, this is in the area of our special legal system for wealthy people. A strange place it is too. Things exist in there which exist nowhere else on the planet...like the Affluensa Defense. Things Kafka could not have imagined even with the assistance of LCD and bath salts.

Last edited: