FBI storms Mar a Lago

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
Get away from the high end Waterfront and just a few blocks from the business strips, and there are some very low rent areas of West Palm. Someone has to wait tables, clean houses of the wealthy, etc.
I thought those were the Eastern European H-2B and brownish H-2A people.... They don't need that many houses, do they?

Gouvernail

Lottsa people don’t know I’m famous
Austin Texas
How silly. Legal documents are generally written in precise language. They do have absurdly long run on sentences that just go on and on and on and refer back upon themselves which makes them longer as they attempt to be precise as they ramble on and on and on but generally can be deciphered by those with a sufficient attention span to stay alert while reading the overly endless attempt to be absolutely precise about covering exactiy everything the writers were attempting to convey with that long sentence while being absolutely precise with the language used to communicate that which was meant to be conveyed in that sentence which tended to have a large number of words tied together.

Gouvernail

Lottsa people don’t know I’m famous
Austin Texas
goode try, butte to easey to udderstande

leagallease is verrey dense..... no roome foire interpertatione
Rule: You may not criticize until after you diagram the sentence

86C58BA6-D4F6-46C8-8E70-4BEF19B28E58.png

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas
Ah, OK, got it. American legalese has always confounded me - I worked in a plain English jurisdiction and would never have been allowed to use such an artifice.

I hate long-winded arcane sounding legalese as much as the next person, but it was pretty clear the "company" meant the "client" and/or "firm".

OTOH, it could have been written clearer, and in fewer words, but that's not possible, because attorneys bill by the minute, and by the word! :ROFLMAO:

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas