FBI storms Mar a Lago

bridhb

Super Anarchist
Jax, FL
I see the DOJ is appealing to the 11th But it will be a different panel of judges hearing it. Why not just treat the judge as hostile and ask that 11th remove her from the case which shouldn’t be before her in the first place?
Still not understanding how a judge is allowed to handle a case concerning the person that appointed them. Should be automatic recusal.

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
This blatant pandering to Trump is not going to be good for Cannon.

Who or what is going to stop her from keeping her job? Americans (and I used to be one). Have an unfounded belief that corrupt/bad judges and lawyers are routinely purged from their jobs. She’ll carry on indefinately with no consequence until someone rewards her with a much higher paying role at some batshit MAGA federalist aligned think tank or similar.

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
Yeah, I believe Newton's First Law of Motion applies here:

A body remains at rest, or in motion at a constant speed in a straight line, unless acted upon by a force.​

Cannon isn't going anywhere unless something pushes her, and that something won't include Republicans in the Senate. However, her case could get reassigned by the appellate court:

badlatitude

Super Anarchist
Trump Administration Records Are Still Missing

October 1, 2022 at 3:33 pm EDT By Taegan Goddard

“The National Archives and Records Administration said that it hasn’t recovered all the presidential records that were supposed to be turned over at the end of the Trump administration,” the Wall Street Journal reports.

“Some White House staff had conducted official business using accounts that weren’t forwarded to their official electronic accounts, the National Archives said in a Sept. 30 letter to House Oversight and Reform Committee Chairwoman Carolyn Maloney (D-NY).”

https://politicalwire.com/2022/10/01/trump-administration-records-are-still-missing/

Sidecar

…………………………
Tasmania
^^^^^ Why am I not surprised?

Nor am I surprised by the number of times Trump gets off the hook. Mere mortals would have already been prosecuted and jailed many times over…..

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
Trump Administration Records Are Still Missing

October 1, 2022 at 3:33 pm EDT By Taegan Goddard

“The National Archives and Records Administration said that it hasn’t recovered all the presidential records that were supposed to be turned over at the end of the Trump administration,” the Wall Street Journal reports.

“Some White House staff had conducted official business using accounts that weren’t forwarded to their official electronic accounts, the National Archives said in a Sept. 30 letter to House Oversight and Reform Committee Chairwoman Carolyn Maloney (D-NY).”

https://politicalwire.com/2022/10/01/trump-administration-records-are-still-missing/
They are suggesting the obstruction could be even wider-ranging? Oh no!

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
Yeah, but it's a shame we have to wait until the DOJ grows some balls before they lock him up,
The waiting is okay, adds to the entertainment :)

This is just another example of how the number of people who will get taken down by the DoJ for their criming makes for ...... A LONG LIST!

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
809AF986-4FAA-411B-A25A-B20B02D27478.png

Gouvernail

Lottsa people don’t know I’m famous
Austin Texas
My very best guess is Gropenfurher will be dead be 2050. At that time, his worshippers will morph into a church with a Newest Testament as the third section of its holy book.

The sooner the better

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
My very best guess is Gropenfurher will be dead be 2050. At that time, his worshippers will morph into a church with a Newest Testament as the third section of its holy book.

The sooner the better
Keep up, the Mormon's have the trademark on book 3...

Gouvernail

Lottsa people don’t know I’m famous
Austin Texas
wisheng foire fanatics and zellottes with a chip on they sholderes? sondes dangerouse.......
When Snaggy was in school his teacher decided to have the kids participate in one of those group get to know each other games.

Teacher: We are going to start with things beginning with the letter “M.”
Please stand up and tell us all about something that begins with the letter “M” at which you aren’t very good.

Snaggy: Spelling.