FBI storms Mar a Lago

Lark

Supper Anarchist
Ohio
Just arrest the muthafuckah, already.
Why. His judge will exonerate him in a circus trial. If not, the Republican Supreme Court will make him King for life. The remaining open question is if Republicans want hereditary rule like the banana republics or a politburo to determine his successor.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Why. His judge will exonerate him in a circus trial. If not, the Republican Supreme Court will make him King for life. The remaining open question is if Republicans want hereditary rule like the banana republics or a politburo to determine his successor.
I'd guess a politburo made up of old white guys, but the Oracle of Hate Mark Levin suggests that Trump Jr is the best equipped to take on the Gropenfuhrer's mantle of hate.

Lark

Supper Anarchist
Ohio
I'd guess a politburo made up of old white guys, but the Oracle of Hate Mark Levin suggests that Trump Jr is the best equipped to take on the Gropenfuhrer's mantle of hate.
That question may actually be the civil war.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
That question may actually be the civil war.
Same issue that splits the Sunni and the Shia. Kinda makes sense that the cult of Trump could end up with a similar schism.

The roots of the Sunni-Shia divide can be traced all the way back to the seventh century, soon after the death of the prophet Muhammad in A.D. 632. While most of Muhammad’s followers thought that the other elite members of the Islamic community should choose his successor, a smaller group believed only someone from Muhammad’s family—namely his cousin and son-in-law, Ali—should succeed him. This group became known as the followers of Ali; in Arabic the Shiat Ali, or simply Shia.

Last edited:

Navig8tor

Super Anarchist
So, taking this Supreme will Clarence recuse?
You'd have to say otherwise the optics don't look good, on the other hand what would the delay be in having another Supreme take the case.
Either way Donnie is playing for time and getting it.
Anyone else, their ass would be in the slammer while this all got sorted.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
I did not realize that a plaintiff could demand that his case be taken to the Supreme Court.

This changes everything. Just wait until I get another damn parking ticket! Those fuckers will be sorry!

Lark

Supper Anarchist
Ohio
I did not realize that a plaintiff could demand that his case be taken to the Supreme Court.

This changes everything. Just wait until I get another damn parking ticket! Those fuckers will be sorry!
Don’t be silly, That’s only possible if you appoint the judges, have signed loyalty oaths and blackmail material in your possession.

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
Ginnie Thomas will not allow her boy to recuse himself from this case. Nebraska has more wheat than the Gullah have high country rice... Just sayin'

Latest posts