FBI storms Mar a Lago

bowman81

Super Anarchist
Australia
I’m saying that when Judge Cannon Amended her Order to conform with the 11th Circuit ruling, the 11th Circuit opinion became moot.
Thanks for clarifying that Sol. If the 11th circuit ruling is moot, then doesn't this by extension make TFG's appeal to the SCOTUS moot? Or Have I missed something else in the details?

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
10487608-EF0D-4305-A738-81E2CF334644.jpeg

Mark_K

Super Anarchist
Fucking hell. Trump is winning the war by stalling. Got to make sure he has time to work on the witnesses
Can't think of any witnesses in this he can work on. If he tries that with an FBI agent he's gonna regret it anyway.

He bought himself a month, six weeks or so...he was surely hoping for more than that. Probably imagined this would get him a year. It may be dawning on him that, as Dorothy would put it: "We aren't in NYC real estate anymore."

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
Can't think of any witnesses in this he can work on. If he tries that with an FBI agent he's gonna regret it anyway.

He bought himself a month, six weeks or so...he was surely hoping for more than that. Probably imagined this would get him a year. It may be dawning on him that, as Dorothy would put it: "We aren't in NYC real estate anymore."
He got it past the election.

That gives him a couple of more years of grifting.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
These pros keep getting the language wrong. The FBI didn’t seize documents from Mar a Lago. They recovered stolen US government property. Calling it “seizing” implies that the Pride of New York owns them. He doesn’t. He didn’t.

Voyageur

Super Anarchist
On The Borderline
Drip, drip, drip.... There are apparently, fireplaces in the WH. We have heard stories about clogged toilets. Documents have been destroyed. What was the purpose of the documents that were hidden at Mar-La-Gogo?

Navig8tor

Super Anarchist
These pros keep getting the language wrong. The FBI didn’t seize documents from Mar a Lago. They recovered stolen US government property. Calling it “seizing” implies that the Pride of New York owns them. He doesn’t. He didn’t.
Another fine example of the Pride of New York spinning the narrative to up the outrage and increase the return on the grift.

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
Well some one noticed. In his filing Trump attorneys claims he “possessed“ the records. That’s a crime.

In their appeal today, the Trump lawyers still offered absolutely no reason why Donald Trump would be entitled to these documents and they made the mistake of using a word that they have not used before," O'Donnell said. "In describing Donald Trump's relationship to these documents, after saying in their Supreme Court appeal tonight, once again, that this case is, 'essentially a document storage dispute,' the Trump lawyers, on page 30, went on to say the 'government has sought to criminalize President Trump's possession and management of his own personal and presidential records.'"

"Possession of those records is a crime," O'Donnell noted.

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
I tracked that back. It's a reply to this post, which is even more interesting.

from there, Joe DeGenova.... Here's hoping that both this bastard and his wife go down hard in all of this, been waiting to see that name.

New: Sealed list of docs seized from Mar-a-Lago that DOJ determined to be potentially privileged was made public due to a docketing error spotted by
@ZoeTillman
— includes items on National Archives, Mueller, Joe DoGenova, Pat Cipollone

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
Well some one noticed. In his filing Trump attorneys claims he “possessed“ the records. That’s a crime.

In their appeal today, the Trump lawyers still offered absolutely no reason why Donald Trump would be entitled to these documents and they made the mistake of using a word that they have not used before," O'Donnell said. "In describing Donald Trump's relationship to these documents, after saying in their Supreme Court appeal tonight, once again, that this case is, 'essentially a document storage dispute,' the Trump lawyers, on page 30, went on to say the 'government has sought to criminalize President Trump's possession and management of his own personal and presidential records.'"

Are these accidents or are they fucking with TFG?

There seems to be a substantial amount of incompetence going on if it's all accidents.

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas

I won't believe any of this shit means anything until Trump is actually charged with a crime! If the Constitution Article 14-3 is meaningless then so could all of this be? I am so sick and tired of NO JUSTICE, that it will not surprise me one bit if Trump walks away Scott Free when all is said and done....... :mad::mad::mad::eek::eek::eek:

El Borracho

Verified User
Pacific Rim
I won't believe any of this shit means anything until Trump is actually charged with a crime! If the Constitution Article 14-3 is meaningless then so could all of this be? I am so sick and tired of NO JUSTICE, that it will not surprise me one bit if Trump walks away Scott Free when all is said and done....... :mad::mad::mad::eek::eek::eek:
Yes. Fundamental to entrenched power structures is that they protect their own kind. D’s, R’s, justices, legislators, presidents and their sycophants all follow that unwritten rule. I think that the protection of the system takes unconscious priority over even policy and party. Even Bernie, maybe?

Latest posts