Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
“Look in the casket!”

9160214B-B672-4209-BD5C-FAAD78FC9DBA.jpeg

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
He might be right here, in that Trumps attorneys are trying to get out in front of something with this latest return of classified docs, even before they take the 11th Cir decision to the Supreme Court. He may be a bit hopeful in the list of people, but… Something is up.

His spokesperson is still calling him “president trump”
You know, I think it was traditional to continue to use the title for former presidents. That sort of stopped after Biden was elected for some curious reason.

But I do recall hearing Carter referred to as President Carter after his term. And I think Bush, Clinton, and Obama as well.

Of course, I could be wrong.

MauiPunter

Will sail for food
He might be right here, in that Trumps attorneys are trying to get out in front of something with this latest return of classified docs, even before they take the 11th Cir decision to the Supreme Court. He may be a bit hopeful in the list of people, but… Something is up.

I know Cohen is such a douche, but, I really enjoy him dunking on Trump. Just something about it that is funny as fuck.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
You know, I think it was traditional to continue to use the title for former presidents. That sort of stopped after Biden was elected for some curious reason.

But I do recall hearing Carter referred to as President Carter after his term. And I think Bush, Clinton, and Obama as well.

Of course, I could be wrong.

Yes that's correct. I don't have a problem at all with hearing Trump referred to as President. I prefer to hear/read "former President" but that is how we have traditionally referred to/addressed them.