FBI storms Mar a Lago

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
I will be pleasantly surprised if he gets imprisoned.

A possibility I have not seen discussed is about if some kind of negotiated settlement might happen, one that includes where he agrees to just STFU.
Trump will not be imprisoned, nor will any former President. Nothing prevents it except the reality of ensuring a former President’s security. It’s a nice thought but that’s all.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
John Mitchell. Yeah, not a President but it's blueprint for how to do this.
I just don’t see it for a former President, even one who tried to overthrow he government. That said, if ever a President was going to die in the clink, it would be one who tried to overthrow the government.

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas
Exactly. It will be obvious, not only to us, but to the entire world.
Nailing this fucker is not optional, and every day that passes without him personally in court and then in jail is a message to the world that the the USA is absolutely, demonstrably not what it claims to be. Liberty and Justice for all is long dead.

Liberty and freedom for the rich crooks, and criminal Justice ONLY for those who are not rich, or lawyers;

WHAT A COUNTRY!

Remodel

Super Anarchist
None
Trump will not be imprisoned, nor will any former President. Nothing prevents it except the reality of ensuring a former President’s security. It’s a nice thought but that’s all.
Your probably right, but I would like to point out there is a golf course at GITMO.

That should be pretty damn secure...

billy backstay

Still have not heard a good reason for DOJ not holding Trump accountable for his theft, like any other person would have been? How about even a bad reason for no indictments yet??

Last edited:

billy backstay

I've driven by the place a few times on my way to climb mountains in the Sangre de Cristos. It's an imposing facility in the middle of nowhere. I can think of no better place for Trump.

Like Sol says, he will never go to jail. So January 6th was just a trial run for the next GOP insurrectionists. It proved that only the little guys are held to the laws, not the big ones.

bridhb

Super Anarchist
Jax, FL
Like Sol says, he will never go to jail. So January 6th was just a trial run for the next GOP insurrectionists. It proved that only the little guys are held to the laws, not the big ones.
I am still holding out hope that you and Sol are wrong...but then, I am the one that usually is.

Remodel

Super Anarchist
None
I rather like the idea of what happened to Philip Nolan in "The Man Without a Country." TFG should suffer a similar fate.

Latest posts