FBI storms Mar a Lago

Remodel

Super Anarchist
None
How is he and the rest of his cabal not in jail, like now?? Ya think the Trump jet is fueled and gps set to moscow yet?? Seriously, this is beyond oops, this is fucking treason....
Problem is that the jet in question is missing an engine and hasn't been serviced in 5 years. However, I'm sure that Pooty Poot or MBS would make a G-5 available if requested.

Remodel

Super Anarchist
None
One would hope. The warrant should not have been issued if there was no evidence of a crime.

What did Garland say?
He confirmed that Trump's lawyers were present for the search.
He confirmed that Trump's lawyers were given copies of the search warrant and the inventory of everything found & removed.
He confirmed that Trump could publish either or both of those documents, any time he chose.
He said the DOJ is seeking the court release of those documents, because of the highly public nature of this business.
He confirmed that he personally approved this application for a search warrant.
He said that the FBI is being unfairly maligned and accused of improper acts. He said the FBI agents everywhere in the country defend us all from violent criminals and terrorists with a high level of professionalism and at great personal sacrifice.

Yeah, a big nothing here, might as well have read a Dr Seuss book or something.
From Cancun.

Dog 2.0

Super Anarchist
Here's one for the legal beagles. I read this morning that the warrant could not have been based on a violation of the Presidential Records Act because that is not a criminal statute. A warrant apparently must be based on evidence of a violation of a criminal act.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
2F0276AC-B17C-48EF-9EB4-82BD23F95A59.jpeg

veni vidi vici

Omne quod audimus est opinio, non res. Omnia videm
Here's one for the legal beagles. I read this morning that the warrant could not have been based on a violation of the Presidential Records Act because that is not a criminal statute. A warrant apparently must be based on evidence of a violation of a criminal act.
Rules for thee
Not for me

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas

Holding Top Secret documents about nuclear stuff is most likely a criminal act....

veni vidi vici

Holding Top Secret documents about nuclear stuff is most likely a criminal act....
Trump found a letter from Vince Foster incriminating the Clintons
Makes as much sense as Garlands pantomime political theater
All show and no go
Simply put you don’t raid/search with a search warrant a former POTUS without HARD evidence first.
This is a desperate fishing exhibition
Just as Russian Collusion
With the same corrupt FBI-CIA-DOJ
Cast of characters

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas
All show and no go
Simply put you don’t raid/search with a search warrant a former POTUS without HARD evidence first.

ROTFLMAO!! It's been widely documented that the search warrant and everything about the raid were totally legit. (y) :sleep:

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
All show and no go
Cast of characters
Umm, head of FBI is a trump appointee.

Not for nothing

Super Anarchist
jupiter

phillysailor

Super Anarchist
Somehow, I don’t think Garland and Wray would have put the administration in jeopardy with GOP political chicanery if national security wasn’t at stake.

veni vidi vici

I suppose being appointed by Trump would lead you to believe that. Are all his appointees corrupt?
Obtuse and disingenuous
Wray allowed the phony FISA warrant to come to life , his agency was part of the conspiracy to expel Trump from office.