FBI storms Mar a Lago

dacapo

Super Anarchist
NY
Obama's "borrowed" documents were taken in an agreement with the National Archivists, Trumps were NOT.

Ergo, Trump broke the law, and when asked to return the docs, he did not comply, so the DOJ legally entered MAL to recover the illicitly removed docs.

Is that so hard to comprehend for people? Or is it just stupid RWNJ people??
Let’s add

When You’re a complete and total asshole to people for four years

What goes around comes around

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
How the hell do you sell that thing to offset costs ! It’s got a shit paint job and it’s not cleared to fly 😂
The little video was cute "We gave this our best paint job ever. First we started with a scuff"

OK - note to self. Don't go to that company unless you're looking for a bargain job. A first rate job would've take her down to bare metal.

longy

Overlord of Anarchy
San Diego
Well, it seems to now have two engines, probably flew to the paint shop. There is more than enuff residual value in the airframe to cover any collection costs. Re- certification is a normal, ongoing process for any airframe.

kent_island_sailor

Super Anarchist
Kent Island!
The little video was cute "We gave this our best paint job ever. First we started with a scuff"

OK - note to self. Don't go to that company unless you're looking for a bargain job. A first rate job would've take her down to bare metal.
If you paint over paint the plane keeps getting heavier. That is the cheap way out.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
I really really hope that Trumpy files to block the release of the search warrant and then the judge decides to release it anyway.

Pleeeeeeeeeease can we have that?
Given that Trump's lawyer, some congress critters and now Trump himself have identified some of the materials, I think the answer is "yes"

Of course, Fox et al will whine about how unfair it all is. (either way it goes, they will do that)

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
Actually the lawyer/ lawyers were NOT allowed to watch
Unless you mean standing outside for 8 hours in the Florida summer heat
Stupid bitch was too dumb to get out out of the heat? I often spend 4-5 hours on a bike during group rides in Florida summers. It’s not that bad.