FBI storms Mar a Lago

IMHO:

There remains question as to whether TFG committed and should be charged with a crime.

The warrant was issued by a judge who agreed that there was probable cause to do so.

A lot of assumptions are being made on all sides here (including by ALL media outlets).

One assumption is that TFG committed a crime. If the FBI has adequate evidence of said crime (not proven yet in the public eye), the ONLY reason he hasn’t been arrested is because he is a former president. So Trumpaloos can just calm the fuck down with this unfair treatment bullshit. Likewise, Lefty Libtards can just calm the fuck down with these calls for TFG to be punished.

Hillary’s email server and TFG’s boxes of documents are not equal. And TFG has not been treated differently. (Hillary cooperated with the FBI. To date it appears TFG simply shone them on until they had no other choice but to pursue and execute the warrant.)

Hillary, Hunter, Joe, TFG, Rudy, Alex Jones, nor anyone else should be immune from legal consequences. ANYONE who committed a crime should be charged and face the consequences if found guilty after a fair trial.

The DOJ and FBI and the courts should be the ones to decide how to proceed, not politicians nor the public.

We don’t have a complete set of information yet. Absence of evidence is not evidence.

It’s WAY too early to draw conclusions. Any conclusions at this point are opinion and should be presented and viewed as such, not as fact.

Hillary, Hunter, Joe, TFG, Rudy, Alex Jones, and anyone else remains innocent until proven guilty. Likewise, it should be assumed that the DOJ and FBI are responsibly following protocol unless and until that is shown to not be the case.

All the documentation that is being demanded at this point (the underlying affidavit, etc.) will come out in due time. The DOJ and FBI should not and do not do their jobs to meet the public’s timetable. The cases, facts, and circumstances of the investigations do and should dictate the timing of releases of information.

Everybody on both sides needs to just calm the fuck down and let this play out.

/rant

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
IMHO:

There remains question as to whether TFG committed and should be charged with a crime.

The warrant was issued by a judge who agreed that there was probable cause to do so.

A lot of assumptions are being made on all sides here (including by ALL media outlets).

One assumption is that TFG committed a crime. If the FBI has adequate evidence of said crime (not proven yet in the public eye), the ONLY reason he hasn’t been arrested is because he is a former president. So Trumpaloos can just calm the fuck down with this unfair treatment bullshit. Likewise, Lefty Libtards can just calm the fuck down with these calls for TFG to be punished.

Hillary’s email server and TFG’s boxes of documents are not equal. And TFG has not been treated differently. (Hillary cooperated with the FBI. To date it appears TFG simply shone them on until they had no other choice but to pursue and execute the warrant.)

Hillary, Hunter, Joe, TFG, Rudy, Alex Jones, nor anyone else should be immune from legal consequences. ANYONE who committed a crime should be charged and face the consequences if found guilty after a fair trial.

The DOJ and FBI and the courts should be the ones to decide how to proceed, not politicians nor the public.

We don’t have a complete set of information yet. Absence of evidence is not evidence.

It’s WAY too early to draw conclusions. Any conclusions at this point are opinion and should be presented and viewed as such, not as fact.

Hillary, Hunter, Joe, TFG, Rudy, Alex Jones, and anyone else remains innocent until proven guilty. Likewise, it should be assumed that the DOJ and FBI are responsibly following protocol unless and until that is shown to not be the case.

All the documentation that is being demanded at this point (the underlying affidavit, etc.) will come out in due time. The DOJ and FBI should not and do not do their jobs to meet the public’s timetable. The cases, facts, and circumstances of the investigations do and should dictate the timing of releases of information.

/rant
yes, but, you know that if the Feds hit your house with a warrant and found highly classified info, months after you said you had returned it all, you'd be at least indicted and either in the gray-bar hotel or on bail. Forget about how it got there. He misled the gov't and he's just another citizen.

Burning Man

Super Anarchist
Back to the desert
No offense, but you wanted to burn this bitch down, and Trump has done a stellar job at that, don't you agree??
Again, not true. I never wanted to BTBD. I said on election night in Nov 2016 that trump was likely to BTBD**.....

**Bitch = The GOP. I'm actually quite shocked that they've held on this long. I figured they'd be long gone by now. I guess the power of Fox propaganda is stronger than I ever gave them credit for.

Burning Man

Super Anarchist
Back to the desert
Jeff, your first post on this was this.

That was it. That was all of the there that was there. Then after that, you commenced on your usual you misunderstood what I did/didn't write with Kent and others. This is me correcting that nonsense. (Click through the link since the quote/cite isn't working so well.)

You even declared victory in 2020.

The similarity between your bad logic and Steam's bad logic is the idea that not holding people accountable will, presto magic, somehow solve the problem. It doesn't and didn't work. It just normalized the problem.

Here's how well your victory is doing:

Wow, did you graduate HS with that level of reading comprehension?? I'm skeptical...... Just saying.

Burning Man

Super Anarchist
Back to the desert
IMHO:

/rant
Ding Ding Ding! I don't get why this ^^ concept is so fucking hard for people to comprehend????

yes, but, you know that if the Feds hit your house with a warrant and found highly classified info, months after you said you had returned it all, you'd be at least indicted and either in the gray-bar hotel or on bail. Forget about how it got there. He misled the gov't and he's just another citizen.
Perhaps. Even likely. But we still don't KNOW what was found, nor exactly why the warrant was necessary. We have reports, but no first-hand accounts yet. And certainly no official first-hand accounts. (I'm fully prepared to be proven wrong on this point. But please provide cites.) As some have speculated, it's possible that the intent was simply to retrieve the documents. (I agree that seems unlikely, but we have NO PROOF either way. Yet. That's really fundamental to my underlying point.)

kent_island_sailor

Super Anarchist
Kent Island!
Perhaps. Even likely. But we still don't KNOW what was found, nor exactly why the warrant was necessary. We have reports, but no first-hand accounts yet. And certainly no official first-hand accounts. (I'm fully prepared to be proven wrong on this point. But please provide cites.) As some have speculated, it's possible that the intent was simply to retrieve the documents. (I agree that seems unlikely, but we have NO PROOF either way. Yet. That's really fundamental to my underlying point.)
You cannot get a search warrant to go get something you want. You HAVE to articulate the probable cause that their is evidence of a crime. A judge would toss you right out on your ass for trying to end-around a search warrant for something else other than investigating a crime.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
I wouldn't be surprised if it was done to recover the docs. But if the reporting is true about the claim that there were no docs left is true, someone should face consequences.

Ding Ding Ding! I don't get why this ^^ concept is so fucking hard for people to comprehend????
It's not as fun as engaging in speculative shitfights.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with speculative shitfights. That's why PA exists in the first place, right? It's fun to argue anonymously; to some, especially when it is an opportunity to insult and degrade others.

Just pointing out that the shitfights are over speculation.

-DWO

kent_island_sailor

Super Anarchist
Kent Island!
Again, not true. I never wanted to BTBD. I said on election night in Nov 2016 that trump was likely to BTBD**.....

**Bitch = The GOP. I'm actually quite shocked that they've held on this long. I figured they'd be long gone by now. I guess the power of Fox propaganda is stronger than I ever gave them credit for.
Jeff - whatever you thought you meant never did come across the way you think. FYI

kent_island_sailor

Super Anarchist
Kent Island!
I read this thread with both bemusement and with great horror that there is even ANY question that shitknuckle should be charged with a crime.

For the @Dog 2.0, @veni vidi vici , et al....... first of all - if the WH and the National Archives are saying that there are classified documents missing, they have credible evadents that trump took them because he was the last guy they were logged out to and the FBI was issued a legal search warrant by a judge to go get them back after trump refused to return them - what is the fucking beef with the FBI and the DOJ? They are doing their fucking J-O-B!

Furthermore, given that they found said HIGHLY classified documents and trump is not disputing they were there at his private rezidence...... are you people seriously claiming that this is OK?? Dude, if I had TS/SCI stuff, especially super sensitive Nuke stuff, in boxes in my house - I would be in jail right now. And I would be in jail a Federal supermax for the next 30 years minimum. No questions asked.

How the fuck is this even a question open for debate??? I feel like somehow I've ended up crossing over the multiverse into some sort of Bizzaro-United States of Amerika where the common truths that we all used to be able to agree on are now nothing more than punchlines in 5th tier comedy clubs.

Seriously WT FUCKING F?
Wow - I can't find one thing in there to disagree with.
I would be in jail so long my wife would forget what I look like and there would be no "ask him a few times nicely" bullshit first.

Voyageur

Super Anarchist
On The Borderline
1660672210233.png

this was assembled for mike pence. deep state indeed. TFG deserves what Saddam got.
1660672451763.png

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
Given the language in the DoJ's request for the court to not release the affidavit, a lot of heavyweight lawyers are drawing the conclusion that this is about a lot more than simply retrieving the docs. There are references to multiple investigations.

There may also have been a second search warrant, one we have not seen yet; I wonder if DJT has that one too?