FEMA farce again

roundthebuoys

Super Anarchist
Limelight
The Bush administration makes Britney Spears look normal.. WTF?

FEMA employees last Tuesday posed as reporters at a news conference in Washington about the Southern California wildfires. The briefing was called on short notice and no journalists were on hand when it started.
Instead, FEMA deputy director Harvey Johnson stood before a FEMA camera feeding live images to television networks and took questions from agency employees posing as reporters.

The Bush administration, which has been accused on several occasions of masking public relations efforts as journalism, sharply denounced the misrepresentation after it became public last Friday.
Baghdad Bob, is that you?

A Bush administration official whose department had government workers pose as journalists in a news conference has been dropped from a planned new job as media chief for the top U.S. spy agency.
Please, someone spin this as the "liberals not understanding the world we live in.."

If you account The Three Stooges as art, yes.
Very humorous, Buh-Wheat . . . but the fact is you pinko libturds don't seem to understand that our world changed on September the 11th, two thousand and . . . whatever. It really bothers you to see FEMA doing a heck of a job, doesn't it? This isn't about your Hollywood sitcoms or Britney Speers . . . it's about bombing the shit outta Pakistan or Eyeran or whatever over there before they come and kill us all over here! Were gonna have to defend CHARLESTON again if you lily-livered libs have your way???!!!

OK, roundthebouys . . . can I have an "atta-boy" and a biscuit now?

D-mon

Super Anarchist
Awesome! What Balls! They had to know they would get caught and said "screw the liberal media anyway! Lets show what can happen with a positive spin as opposed to the same ole song and dance, which hunt, negative spin..those socilaist pinko bastards love so much!"

Excellent -- Love that type of rebellion!

Liberal pieces of shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

roundthebuoys

Super Anarchist
Limelight
Very humorous, Buh-Wheat . . . but the fact is you pinko libturds don't seem to understand that our world changed on September the 11th, two thousand and . . . whatever. It really bothers you to see FEMA doing a heck of a job, doesn't it? This isn't about your Hollywood sitcoms or Britney Speers . . . it's about bombing the shit outta Pakistan or Eyeran or whatever over there before they come and kill us all over here! Were gonna have to defend CHARLESTON again if you lily-livered libs have your way???!!!
OK, roundthebouys . . . can I have an "atta-boy" and a biscuit now?
Tequila shot and a Salad Elle instead?

roundthebuoys

Super Anarchist
Limelight
Awesome! What Balls! They had to know they would get caught and said "screw the liberal media anyway! Lets show what can happen with a positive spin as opposed to the same ole song and dance, which hunt, negative spin..those socilaist pinko bastards love so much!"

Liberal pieces of shit.
What a fucking tool you are.

akaGP

Super Anarchist

Liberal pieces of shit.
2007-10-30-071029_FEMA_hp.jpg

benwynn

Super Anarchist

Liberal pieces of shit.
Did you want to recant this with some lame "I was just going over the top" excuse now, or do I need to tell you how much you would love living under a dictatorship first?

Ben

Not My Real Name

Not Actually Me
Did you want to recant this with some lame "I was just going over the top" excuse now, or do I need to tell you how much you would love living under a dictatorship first?
Ben
I honestly think he's trying to be funny with the over the top schtick. It's not...but I think he thinks it is.

capstan

Super Anarchist
it's about bombing the shit outta Pakistan or Eyeran or whatever over there before they come and kill us all over here! Were gonna have to defend CHARLESTON again if you lily-livered libs have your way???!!!
Run Kelp! Run like the wind. They're coming for you. You probably still have your duct tape and plastic.

Bhouwahahahahahahahaha. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: