Finally some good Covid19 news!

I’d he ok if the fatalities are limited to Trump here on out.  But the list for projectile vomiting and explosive diahrreha is more expansive.
If I were you I'd refrain from connecting your USA Presidents name with "fatality." 

You might get a visit from the authorities. Or, you could be banned from this website. 

Clove Hitch

Halyard licker
around and about
Finally, some good Covid 19 news! Clove Hitch is going to Spain!

Let us know how well your" little thing of hand sanitizer" works!
Alas, shit bag's restrictions canceled my trip.  We can only hope that Trump and his family continue to expose themselves to Covid-19 people.  Great things will happen!

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
Trump is a cunt but that does not excuse you from acting like one as well. 
Wishing ain’t acting. Acting is acting. We regret the confusion.

In case you’re having difficulty figuring that out, Shitstain is a cunt, a fact that he revels in and was elected for by cunts in lieu of an actual cunt. Cuntship defines him. History will remember him as America’s biggest cunt.

Some PA dickhead, no offense FN, typing something marginally funny in no way compares to Shitstain’s being the cunt that he is ... unless Aussies are more humor impaired than is already in evidence.

Shall we start with knock knock jokes?

Last edited by a moderator:

hasher

Super Anarchist
Insanity
Finally, some good Covid 19 news! Clove Hitch is going to Spain!

Let us know how well your" little thing of hand sanitizer" works!
You represent the sickness in the world.

The young lady who you mock represents the life and compassion you will never enjoy.

Alas, shit bag's restrictions canceled my trip.  We can only hope that Trump and his family continue to expose themselves to Covid-19 people.  Great things will happen!
Why let a stupid Presidential travel ban stop you? 

You could find a way somehow. If not Spain, how about a family trip to Northern Italy? 

You represent the sickness in the world.

The young lady who you mock represents the life and compassion you will never enjoy.
The sickness in this forum is represented by the thread starter, who is actively hoping that the US  President contracts a potentially fatal disease.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clove Hitch

Halyard licker
around and about
f5meh25p7vm41.jpg

hasher

Super Anarchist
Insanity
Why let a stupid Presidential travel ban stop you? 

You could find a way somehow. If not Spain, how about a family trip to Northern Italy? 
Does a good slobber over your own battered ego make you feel better?

There are more grateful places for you to slobber except you will never get close.

LB 15

Cunt
Wishing ain’t acting. Acting is acting. We regret the confusion.

In case you’re having difficulty figuring that out, Shitstain is a cunt, a fact that he revels in and was elected for by cunts in lieu of an actual cunt. Cuntship defines him. History will remember him as America’s biggest cunt.

Some PA dickhead, no offense FN, typing something marginally funny in no way compares to Shitstain’s being the cunt that he is ... unless Aussies are more humor impaired than is already in evidence.

Shall we start with knock knock jokes?
Depends on your definition of mildly funny. 

You might find jokes about people dying from Covid-19 a little less humorous in the weeks and months ahead. You are letting your hate consume you -lashing out at anyone you perceive might disagree with your political view. Or did you simply miss the part were I said I thought Trump was a cunt? BTW you do realise that FN is Gator don’t you? One of the biggest cunts in his own right to ever walk these boards.