Finally some good Covid19 news!

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
So we have Clove Hitch relishing in the expansion of a contagious deadly virus, and his surrogates carrying water, pro bono.

Hate is a peculiar motivator. 
Greta. Greta, Greta,

You're out of character.

Deadly virus are good for the planet. 

Greta

Saint Greta replied to EvaOdland's topic in Political Anarchy

I’d like to gently recommend that you avoid any criticism of those who have already achieved Sainthood. I appreciate your support in denigrating the deniers. We all know the science is settled, thus there can be no dissent. Those who question the Word of the Gospel will have their day of reckoning when the oceans rise up and take their houses away and the famines and plagues ravage the globe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
Depends on your definition of mildly funny. 

You might find jokes about people dying from Covid-19 a little less humorous in the weeks and months ahead. You are letting your hate consume you -lashing out at anyone you perceive might disagree with your political view. Or did you simply miss the part were I said I thought Trump was a cunt? BTW you do realise that FN is Gator don’t you? One of the biggest cunts in his own right to ever walk these boards.
I see. Gator/FN's thoughtcrime is on par with Shitstain's policies. Still, I suppose that depends on your definition of extremely stupid.

Clove Hitch

Halyard licker
around and about
So we have Clove Hitch relishing in the expansion of a contagious deadly virus, and his surrogates carrying water, pro bono.

Hate is a peculiar motivator. 
You don't find delicious irony in morons claiming Covid-19 is a "democRAT hoax"  coming down with Covid-19?   

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
What's your point?
Maybe she’s saying that at this point we can’t wait for Trump to contract Coronavirus and expire.  It could take weeks.  A better outcome would be a massive stoke.

LB 15

Cunt
I see. Gator/FN's thoughtcrime is on par with Shitstain's policies. Still, I suppose that depends on your definition of extremely stupid.
Is that what I said is it? Why do you have to be such a dishonest (pardon the expression) cunt? Trump is a cunt. Gator is a cunt. You claiming that I said one cunt was as bigger cunt as another cunt makes you look like a cunt you cunt. 

No offence intended.

Olsonist

New Oak City
Is that what I said is it? Why do you have to be such a dishonest (pardon the expression) cunt? Trump is a cunt. Gator is a cunt. You claiming that I said one cunt was as bigger cunt as another cunt makes you look like a cunt you cunt. 

No offence intended.
No offense taken. However, one of those two is an infinitely bigger cunt than the other. Anyways, have you ever considered that you might be more comfortable over at http://forum.woodenboat.com/. I ask because this is PA.

Fakenews

Super Anarchist

No offence intended.
You come across as a total cunt.

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
Pun Slinger said:
So many dem0crats cheering on the virus.  

The ravages of TDS are not pretty. In fact for many of you it has transcended politics and moved the needle into the evil zone. The better of you will one day regret your excess, the Clove Hitches are too far gone to be redeemed.

Are you a Clove Hitch?
I might have a tinge of regret if Trump dies from Coronavirus but f I do it will pass very quickly.

Belief me.

Olsonist

New Oak City
I never disputed who was the greater cunt. Why would have have the slightest interest in the WBF? None of my boats are made out of trees.
You seem to be caught up in attempting to define what you didn't say rather than what you did say. When you did say

[Shitstain] is a cunt but that does not excuse you from acting like one as well

you are comparing a cunt of galactic proportions with one of neighborhood proportions. Moreover, you are comparing Shitstain's actions with FN's thoughts. Unless FN has mental superpowers the likes of which we see in the Marvel Universe, Shitstain should be quite safe from the dangers posed by

Please, Oh Please, please please :p

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
You seem to be caught up in attempting to define what you didn't say rather than what you did say. When you did say

you are comparing a cunt of galactic proportions with one of neighborhood proportions. Moreover, you are comparing Shitstain's actions with FN's thoughts. Unless FN has mental superpowers the likes of which we see in the Marvel Universe, Shitstain should be quite safe from the dangers posed by

LB has apparently never read the Far Side......

LB 15

Cunt

Only cunts and foreigners use emojis. Wait. Was that Gators line or some other cunts?