Finally, Trump is getting close to justice

badlatitude

Super Anarchist
It could involve a lot of financial fraud too. 'Build The Wall' as one glaring example. And whatever-all went down in the War Room.

We really don't know if 'the document in the desk' will be the focus of anything, the rumors and leaks are all coming from a variety of lawyers with a variety of clients.
It's going to be so much fun to watch now that it has begun,

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
Btw, did he forget to put on his wig???
1686273961275.png

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
He thinks and advertises that bringing him down is somehow bringing America down. It's all about him, of course! :D

Best place to put him would be a Psych Ward.

billsreef

Anarchist
Miami
Tuesday...
Yeah, Cal already caught that mistake 😉

Though maybe I should stick to taking Monday off to prep the boat for a run downtown. I can run up and down the waterfront along Bayside and Miami flying a Dark Biden flag from the main mast. The court house is only a couple of blocks away from the waterfront 😁

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Magadonia Oblast
Now that there is an indictment less than ten months after we found out about this case due to the search….

Why did it take so long?

Why are there no capital crimes charged? The charges are way too light, or they will be when we see them. (And why cant we SEE theeeeem?)

They‘ll never convict. Some Trumper will hang the jury just as sure as they wanted to hang Mike Pence.

Lying? A crime? Process crime. Unfair. SO unfair.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
Yeah, Cal already caught that mistake 😉

Though maybe I should stick to taking Monday off to prep the boat for a run downtown. I can run up and down the waterfront along Bayside and Miami flying a Dark Biden flag from the main mast. The court house is only a couple of blocks away from the waterfront 😁

Get a big banner that says "Swim for it, Donald!"

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
Now that there is an indictment less than ten months after we found out about this case due to the search….

Why did it take so long?

Why are there no capital crimes charged? The charges are way too light, or they will be when we see them. (And why cant we SEE theeeeem?)

They‘ll never convict. Some Trumper will hang the jury just as sure as they wanted to hang Mike Pence.

I hear you but it’s hard but man we want it SOOOOOOO bad…

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
He thinks and advertises that bringing him down is somehow bringing America down. It's all about him, of course! :D

Best place to put him would be a Psych Ward.
Best place to put him would be in stocks, in the public square so people could kick him in the ass and throw rotten cabbage in his face. Of course kicking him in the ass could have unpleasant consequences.

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW

Why did it take so long?

Since so many people went down after Muller it's reasonable to expect an even larger number of people will go down here. We are already into to the hundreds, for the Jan 6 attack alone.

If some Trumper does hang some eventual Jury in some (or one of many) eventual case then I am convinced he will be so battle-damaged by that time that he will have no chance in hell of winning a General.

edit: watched a long interview today with Comey (who is selling a fiction book) and that got really interesting. He thinks DJT in a second term would be a very serious threat to the country given the ability for an executive to target people and institutions like the FBI.

MauiPunter

Will sail for food
... and he will continue to receive special treatment. There will be no perp walk, no mug shot, no pre-trial detention until bail can be set. No outlandishly high bail to ensure he has to stay in jail while awaiting trial. It will be like going to the traffic court, and he will get to go home that night and get back onto Truth Social to complain about how unfair it is. I wonder if the kid from Cape Cod who is in jail right this moment for mishandling like 5 documents thinks its fair that Trump is walking around, strutting like a rooster. Good times in Amerikkka...

Latest posts

SA Podcast

Sailing Anarchy Podcast with Scot Tempesta

Sponsored By: