Finally, Trump is getting close to justice

veni vidi vici

Veni Vidi Ego Dubito
You don't get how this works, do you? It's not "the justice system." There was a previous DA who put together charges on Trump, then for some reason did not pursue them and most of his office quit in protest. The new DA just picked up and kept what was already in train.

If you really think it's because of "Soros puppet" (wtf?) then perhaps you should go and join the mob in Manhattan that is storming the courthouse. Will be wild!

Yeah.. because there was not sufficient evidence to waste time on the trumped up allegations.

Ventucky Red

Super Anarchist
You don't get how this works, do you? It's not "the justice system." There was a previous DA who put together charges on Trump, then for some reason did not pursue them and most of his office quit in protest.
How can two ADAs' constitute "most of his office." Certianly the manhatten DA has more than two - right?

Where and why they are losing talent has to do more with:

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
How can two ADAs' constitute "most of his office." Certianly the manhatten DA has more than two - right?

So, do you agree with the RWNJ mantra that prosecution of Trump is politically motivated? That the current DA is a "Soros puppet" whatever that is? That Cohen is guilt and Trump is innocent of the exact same crime?

Saying "most... quit" was an exaggeration, you're right. I was actually thinking of Vance and his crew, which was one cycle earlier.

As for the rest, I can see why lawyers in NYC might not want to work for long hours and low pay. It was always somewhat of a politicized job, too.

Cal20sailor

Super Anarchist
Detroit

Manhatten? Seriously? You have the attention span of a gnat. How can you expect to be taken seriously?

Grog

Anarchist's Anarchist
Germany
Trump is broke, all he's done in "business" is piss away his Daddy's money. Trump Sr built up a real-estate empire worth somewhere in the neighborhood $2.5~3 billion. Trump increasingly took over management of it from the 1980s, and specialized in not paying his bills and taking out mortgages.

How he hasn't been nailed for fraud, such as taking out multiple loans on the same property and also lying about the value of a property (both ways... knocking it down for tax assessment and exaggerating it to banks), I dunno. I would guess he hires good lawyers but he also has a habit of not paying them. Plus, when you owe a bank tens of millions, they want to get all the money they can out of you, not see you put in the slammer.
I agree and would like to add that TFG is way beyond "too big to fail". His petty schemes, literally whatever shit he pulled as a small town grifter desperately trying to make it big in NYC or third rate TV shows or wherever is meaningless compared to the shit he has delivered as the 45th resident.

On the other hand, justice should try and hold him responsible in the harshest possible way for all the crap he has pulled off before and after he soiled the highest US office. After that, bring the legal hammer down on him for what he fucked up as Resident.

TFG has indeed become a symbol. A symbol that says it is OK to lie, steal and grift and generally spew any kind of bullshit as long as you can away with it.

But no more - Let him feel some serious consequences for the shit he has pulled as a private citizen as well as when he stained the WH. Enough already.

Ventucky Red

Super Anarchist
So, do you agree with the RWNJ mantra that prosecution of Trump is politically motivated? That the current DA is a "Soros puppet" whatever that is? That Cohen is guilt and Trump is innocent of the exact same crime?

We have our own Soros puppet in Los Angeles to be concerned about.

Remember the old Tom and Jerry cartoons? Remember when Tom would corner Jerry, and Jerry would pull a pencil out, draw a mouse hole, run through it, and then erase it to have Tom run into the wall? Who do you think Trump is - Tom or Jerry?

Trump has been running bullshit all his life and has become proficient at bullshitting or buying his way out of any jam. He will not be president again, which I will bank on. But I enjoy that he lives rent-free inside your and many others' heads.

Anger on my brother....

Blue Crab

benthivore
Outer Banks
Trump does sound nuts. His family won't step in. This is getting good. I don't care if he goes to jail, I just want his ass kicked, tarred and feathered and run out of town on a rail inserted deeply up his rectum all the way into the thoracic era.

hobie1616

Super Anarchist
West Maui
(The Borowitz Report)—Donald J. Trump claimed that the failure of the Manhattan District Attorney, Alvin Bragg, to indict him thus far is “quite frankly, a conspiracy” to keep the Republican Presidential candidate from attracting campaign donations.

“Alvin Bragg, who is a disgrace, should have arrested me by now,” Trump said. “He has treated me very unfairly.”

Trump said that he had made repeated calls to Bragg’s office to demand that he be arrested but has received no response.

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
Trump does sound nuts. His family won't step in. This is getting good. I don't care if he goes to jail, I just want his ass kicked, tarred and feathered and run out of town on a rail inserted deeply up his rectum all the way into the thoracic era.
Well Ivanka publicly checked out, Tiffany never checked in, Eric Is too dumb, Jr Is too high, Melanie is too depressed and Bannon is lamenting that height alone doesn’t translate into basketball skills and is considering emancipation.

Ventucky Red

Super Anarchist
It was a spelling error you idiot.

Occasionally, I read some of your stuff and say, "he must be one of the rocket surgeon fellers I've been reading about in Plane and Pilot magazine.." Really, you post some astute shit here.

Then you get nit-picky with bullshit like this, and it grounds me that you really are an ____.

Let me guess

NW%2BPilot.jpeg

SA Podcast

Sailing Anarchy Podcast with Scot Tempesta

Sponsored By: