First Effective Treatment Imminent

El Borracho

Sam’s friend
Pacific Rim
Has anyone heard how the Presidents  drinking bleach trials are going? Hopefully the party faithful are stepping up.
The faithful were so pleased with the erotic effects of a bug light up their ass that they forgot all about drinking bleach and injecting disinfectant.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
It's not really about buying shares, shorting the stock or what people think about the company or CEO or finances.
Well actually it is all about the money because without that they close up shop 

Anyway they lifted the trading halt and are down around 5% to the halt price.

Seems the halt was just a cute way of announcing they raised $90m or $10m short. That $90m came from those fundy guys already up to their eyeballs in the stock and they had to double down.

Last edited by a moderator:

Miffy

Super Anarchist

Seems the halt was just a cute way of announcing they raised $90m or $10m short. That $90m came from those fundy guys already up to their eyeballs in the stock and they had to double down.
And still no real clinical notes in any major publications. Just whispers of supposed efficacy. 

at least they have a theory that’s possible unlike... random malarial drug. 

dachopper

Super Anarchist

They tried to raise 100 million, they actually raised 138 million. Was oversubscribed by quite a lot - plenty of fundy's can see the potential. Stock closed up 20 cents from the raise price $3.40.

"And still no real clinical notes in any major publications. Just whispers of supposed efficacy. "

Yep and here is the problem when you have a first to market, cutting edge unproven medicine that takes years to complete testing with. The Phase 3 results of the test currently underway will speak for themselves. 

If you compare what we know about other possible treatments remdisevere -

• 9% mortality rate compared with 12% placebo which was not even statistically significant, meaning it does not make you more or less likely to die.
  • 60% of recipients had significant side effects including abnormal liver function
  • All over the news - everywhere, everyone knows what it is, how fantastic it is, how you'll be out of hospital 2 days earlier, will feel young again and sail faster.

Mesoblast

• 17% mortality rate, compared with the hospital maximum care rate of 88% during that time period. ... You were 8 times more likely to die without MSB treatment.
  • No recorded side effects with over 1000 patients treated.
  • No-one has heard of them, will not get a mention until the FDA halts the trial, even then..... talk will probably still be about how great Remdisevere is.
  • Share price is barely above what it was before Covid.
  • By Co-incidence company wise - they have another 2 products ( non-Covid ) that are having results released around June / July.
  • If any of the 3 lots of results are positive, then of course the stock price will go to the moon and the rest will be history.

El Borracho

Sam’s friend
Pacific Rim
If any of the 3 lots of results are positive, then of course the stock price will go to the moon and the rest will be history.
Wondering what position @dachopper has in Mesoblast. Ya know the full disclosure thing? As if such a thing is possible on an anonymous forum. Selflessly trying to help his fellow SA'ers?

Just for giggles, what exactly your position with Mesoblast, @dachopper?

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
They tried to raise 100 million, they actually raised 138 million. Was oversubscribed by quite a lot - plenty of fundy's can see the potential. Stock closed up 20 cents from the raise price $3.40.
Sorry you are wrong on every count.

It was USD$100m they were after.

Undersubscribed at USD$90m or AUD$138m.

The funds were raised at a price of AUD$3.20 per share, a 7% discount to closing price at halt of $3.44. They closed today at $3.39 and less than that halt price with a low of $3.23 and high of $3.42.

The only fundies interested are those already on the hook.

You sure your not their CFO?

IMG_20200514_001827.jpg

Miffy

Super Anarchist
Wondering what position @dachopper has in Mesoblast. Ya know the full disclosure thing? As if such a thing is possible on an anonymous forum. Selflessly trying to help his fellow SA'ers?

Sorry you are wrong on every count.

It was USD$100m they were after.

Undersubscribed at USD$90m or AUD$139m.

The funds were raised at a price of A$3.20 per share, a 7% discount to closing price at halt of $3.44. They closed today at $3.39 and less than that halt price with a low of $3.23 and high of $3.42.

The only fundies interested are those already on the hook.

You sure your not their CFO?

View attachment 363743
At first I wondered if it was some innocent reposting of some research note from some investment blog or rather. Then he posts more and more claims about efficacy that he can’t possibly have access to. 

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Then he posts more and more claims about efficacy that he can’t possibly have access to. 
Insider trading/manipulation is a take it up the arse in prison offence.

El Borracho

Sam’s friend
Pacific Rim
It is an offence under the Corporations Act to trade using inside information, or communicate inside information to others who will, or are likely to, trade on the inside information.
Yes. As it should be. What I meant was: Why perform a Pump & Dump stunt on SA? Of all places? Or is it just an ego-boosting schtick for @dachopper? We are not helped in any way by his 'news'. Hope has  little therapeutic value. Having Mesoscamcells in vials right now would be worthy news.

dachopper

Super Anarchist

My position - I first heard about them and their 83% success a couple months ago, and have been keeping tabs on them ever since.

Under no delusion that posting about a listed company in a sailing forum, is not going to make any difference whatsoever to their share price at all ( although I am buying shares )

The trial results will do that on their own.

Posted it because I really think that this is the golden bullet, and looks like it may stop you dying if you end up ventilated.

fastyacht

Super Anarchist
My position - I first heard about them and their 83% success a couple months ago, and have been keeping tabs on them ever since.

Under no delusion that posting about a listed company in a sailing forum, is not going to make any difference whatsoever to their share price at all ( although I am buying shares )

The trial results will do that on their own.

Posted it because I really think that this is the golden bullet, and looks like it may stop you dying if you end up ventilated.
I have a lettuce crispr in my kitchen. Expect to have a cure for this disease any day now.

dachopper

Super Anarchist
Insider trading.......... Do you even have any idea what that is    :)

Here is the publicly available ASX release about the initial Compassionate use results - which are audited and held to account ( unlike your posts ) 

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20200424/pdf/44h6wqsq3bmfb5.pdf

Here is also the result from the capital raise - which is also audited and the company is held to account for also - which clearly says 'demand far exceeded the funds raised.'

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20200513/pdf/44hsp73f5vffhp.pdf

The initial offering - which you can find all over the internet, was offering clients 31.2 million new shares at $3.20 each on Monday

100 million AUD..... 3.20 is the AUD price for the AUD share - nothing to do with the USA

Hope it helps