First Effective Treatment Imminent

Left Shift

Super Anarchist
Seattle
I assume it is also illegal in Oz to tout a stock without disclosing if you are paid to promote it.
Only one rational reason for these post is working the classic Pump 'n Dump ploy. 

DaChop:  All our best on getting that new Harley off the showroom floor.

Last edited by a moderator:

Miffy

Super Anarchist
Only one rational reason for these post is working the classic Pump 'n Dump ploy. 

DaChop:  All our best on getting that new Harley off the showroom floor.
I’m still waiting for preprint/FDA announcement or some clinical notes/institution trial announcement with the repeated clinical claims. 

Cuz all I’m seeing are clever non binding representations 

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
I'd be careful what you post Jack..... them Libel laws are pretty clear in Aus and USA. :D
My lawyer says you can't just pick jurisdiction out of your bat infected arse. She also asks, who the fuck is you, does anyone know the reputation of a who the fuck is you and what is the reputational damage this who the fuck is you, has or may incur?

I apologise for her directness. However I have found her very good at dealing with nuisance claims, so be warned, she will want to sue you if you disclose who the fuck is you.

IMG_20200515_093100.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ease the sheet.

ease the sheet
There's no pump and dump going on.

Look at the share price history. The big money has already been made

This is a legit possible treatment for covid.

dachopper

Super Anarchist
There's no pump and dump going on.

Look at the share price history. The big money has already been made

This is a legit possible treatment for covid.
Ease......... You can lead a horse to water....

I see MSB are now asking the Australian Federal Government to help them setup manufacturing in Australian for the treatment, which is great for Aust to have a facility with that type of potential.

At the same time the US have paid about 40 million to MSB for them to do the trial in the USA which also doesn't normally happen, unless they think there is some likelyhood of success.

They are gearing up  - where most of their competitors are playing with test tubes in tiny laboratories

I know what I would be asking for if I was in ICU. 

PHIRKIN

Kizmaiz
Read the cite. Expect better of you. They are genetically modifying a relative of common tobacco plants to rapidly produce (hopefully otherwise harmless) portions of the virus that will provoke an immune response. Vaccine. Same idea as expressing it in transgenic goats to collect from milk,  or growing transgenic yeast and bacteria.  Potentially faster than current methods, with less chance of complications due to remoteness of plant from humans. Why tobacco? likely most studied and well understood plant ever. I won't disagree that the reason that tobacco is so well-studied is unsavory to say the least.

MR.CLEAN

Not here
At the same time the US have paid about 40 million to MSB for them to do the trial in the USA which also doesn't normally happen,
BIllions have already been spent amongst dozens of labs and pharmcos to lock up the distrib rights.  If there's one thing billionaire businessmen are good at it is locking up rights!

dachopper

Super Anarchist
BIllions have already been spent amongst dozens of labs and pharmcos to lock up the distrib rights.  If there's one thing billionaire businessmen are good at it is locking up rights!
I was thinking it's not necessarily a bad thing if the company that finds a cure partners up with multiple pharmas to deliver it asap. They will still get royalty out of it, but possibly with significantly more market penetration and advertising for free, and most of the companies never designed their treatments for ARDS, they just happen to treat it meaning they will have other less urgent indications - their primary use indications that can be kept in shop for their own expansion later.

The other side of the coin, is a bunch of small - single companies trying to ramp up production with  stem cell treatments to a level never seen before with stem cells anywhere on earth. It's completley unchartered territory, and there could be a serious undersupply in that case.... then again maybe they know exactly what it would take to deliver thousands of doses a day, and that is the reason for the 138 million capital raise. 

Most stem cell manufacturing facilities have cost between 40 and 60 million to build in recent years.

Share price has started the stairway climb up to boarding level of the space craft too.  :ph34r:

SCARECROW

Super Anarchist
Melbourne, Aus
I love the optimism of the Pharmaceutical Marketing..

From Mederna..

"Moderna has vaccinated dozens of study participants and measured antibodies in eight of them. All eight developed neutralising antibodies to the virus at levels reaching or exceeding the levels seen in people who've naturally recovered from Covid-19, according to the company."

so they injected at least 24 people ("dozens") and 8 have developed anitbodies.  33% at best success rate.