Floriduh is Catching Up With Me

Charlie Foxtrot

Super Anarchist
Floriduh
Move Along. Nothing to see here. Move it. 

In place of the ability to delete a redundant Glen Campbell post. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
It's the Gunshine state!

O.J. He's not just for breakfast anymore!

"Ever wonder why Florida looks like America's dick?"

"No. I just figured it was the same as New Jersey looking like America's armpit."

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
Liking the heat and the afternoon showers?  Get ready, there's a system headed our way this weekend.  

If you are near enough to Cocoa, take the 520 east from 95 and go to Kays BBQ for a cold one and some good grub.  It will help the summer pass on by.  Soon come, we're well into August already.  

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
Liking the heat and the afternoon showers?  Get ready, there's a system headed our way this weekend.  

If you are near enough to Cocoa, take the 520 east from 95 and go to Kays BBQ for a cold one and some good grub.  It will help the summer pass on by.  Soon come, we're well into August already.  
I'm on the other side of you...

What system? The remains of Franklin?

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
I'm on the other side of you...

What system? The remains of Franklin?
The one off of the caribbean right now.  It's supposed to continue moving NW with no development for the next couple of days, but then eventually move above the Bahamas with a 40% chance of development.  Probably gonna piss all over us here on the NE FL coast for a couple of days, maybe more.  .  

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
The one off of the caribbean right now.  It's supposed to continue moving NW with no development for the next couple of days, but then eventually move above the Bahamas with a 40% chance of development.  Probably gonna piss all over us here on the NE FL coast for a couple of days, maybe more.  .  
Ah. Somehow I thought you were in Gainesville... I'm more in the catcher's mitt.

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
Ah. A biker's home away from Daytona.

I used to go to the BAR NONE in St. Augustine, when I was working there. A lot of the serious leather bikers talked fondly of Palatka.

Gangbusters

Anarchist
Chicago

Heading down that way on Sunday. Have to check out Kays.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
Ah. A biker's home away from Daytona.

I used to go to the BAR NONE in St. Augustine, when I was working there. A lot of the serious leather bikers talked fondly of Palatka.
My favorite haunt is a biker bar in East Palatka.  There are probably a half dozen real bikers in the place, and they all love me because I am one of the few who doesn't pretend to be a biker.  Good peeps.  

Grabbler

Grabbler
Start of The Mug Race...vague recollections of singing "Do Re Mi" from "TSM" outside a riverfront motel there for a couple hours in the wee hours with a bunch of Sth Africans before a very looooong and slow one circa '90-'91...The Secretary disavowed any knowledge of our actions...