FOOD!!!

Point Break

Super Anarchist
Long Beach, California
5 meals made yesterday. 4 zucchini pizza boats. That’s two each meal. With the extra “stuffing” of zucchini flesh, added spinach and stuffed two trays of jumbo shells to freeze for two more quick meals (they freeze awesome, just add a little more marinara and cheese topping and it’s good! Then the left over shells will be a shrimp Alfredo tonight. Last nights meal was the first two zucchini boats with a nice red. 😎

1657205529139.jpeg

1657205556186.jpeg

pbd

Super Anarchist
Ca
5 meals made yesterday. 4 zucchini pizza boats. That’s two each meal. With the extra “stuffing” of zucchini flesh, added spinach and stuffed two trays of jumbo shells to freeze for two more quick meals (they freeze awesome, just add a little more marinara and cheese topping and it’s good! Then the left over shells will be a shrimp Alfredo tonight. Last nights meal was the first two zucchini boats with a nice red. 😎

View attachment 527324
View attachment 527325
Nice vino choice

Snaggletooth

Morrelle Compasse
Made thisse tonite, servede with grilled salmon, woude go greate w/grilte chichen to.........

Cauliflower Salad

Ingredients:
1 head raw cauliflower cut into florets

1 whole bunch parsley stems partially removed

3 to 4 Roma tomatoes very small diced or chopped

1 English cucumber hot house cucumber, chopped

½ Red onion finely chopped

1 to 2 garlic cloves minced

Kosher salt and pepper

Juice of 2 lemons

extra virgin olive oil

Directions:

Place the cauliflower florets in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a blade. Pulse a few times until the cauliflower turns rice-like in texture. (manualley choppeng is fine to)

Transfer the finely chopped cauliflower into a larger bowl. Add the parsley, tomatoes, cucumbers, and onions. Give the salad a quick toss to combine.

Now, add the minced garlic and season with salt and pepper. Finish with fresh lemon juice and a good drizzle of extra virgin olive oil (about 2 tbsp). Give the salad one more good toss to combine.

For best results, set the cauliflower salad aside for a few minutes before serving to allow the cauliflower to soften and absorb some of the dressing. You can also cover and chill for later. Enjoy!
(I made aboute 3 hrs befoire - taistted greate!)

:)

Last edited:

Snaggletooth

Morrelle Compasse
Grille chichen w/mushoome teryaki sause, grilte asparagas, and cilantro lime rice. It kepte me bizzey foire a bit.

Ed Lada

Super Anarchist
Poland
Think olives, garlic, capers, tomatoes and anchovies
My late mother was from Italy and made a great putanesca. I learned from her and I used to occasionally make my own fettuccini using my mother's 50 year old stainless steel pasta rolling machine. The homemade heavy putanesca sauce in homemade noodles is exquisite.

Putanesca.jpg
Pasta 1.jpg
Pasta.jpg

Last edited:

Snaggletooth

Morrelle Compasse
Grillde chicken served withe spinnach fetucinni in thisse sauce;

Creamy Lemon Sauce

Ingredients:

2 tablespoons butter

1/2 tablespoon flour

1 small clove garlic minced

1/4 cup chicken broth/veg broth or dry white wine

2 teaspoons lemon juice + zest of 1/2 lemon

1 cup heavy/whipping cream

1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese

Salt & pepper to taste

Garnish: fresh parsley & extra parm optional

Directions:

Add the butter to a skillet over medium-high heat. Once it melts, sprinkle the flour in and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring fairly often. Add in the garlic, followed by the broth (or wine) and lemon juice + zest. Let it bubble for 1 minute. Whisk in the cream and cook it for a few minutes until the sauce has thickened up to your liking. Stir in the parmesan cheese and take the skillet off the heat. Season with salt & pepper as needed (I am generous with both). Add the drained pasta to the skillet and toss until coated (I like to add a tablespoon or so of the pasta water to the sauce prior to draining it, especially if it's become a tad too thick). Garnish with more parmesan and a bit of chopped parsley if desired. Serve immediately.

:)