From the Front Page "Sailing the seven seas of cheese" - Sailing La Vagabonde's New Rapido 60 TRI

TwoLegged

Super Anarchist
So what is your point? You are on a crusade to stamp out all examples of Misogyny (as deemed by you) on these boards are you?

Of course your definition maybe somewhat broader than others on here which may lead to some conflict. 
The only conflict on this page is the (usually sexualised) personal abuse hurled by you at anyone who disagrees with you.  You play the same game of personal attack on many other topics, so I read that as another lame threat which has nothing to do with this topic.  It's just how you are.

And in any case, the likes on this page's posts are a clear indication that the misogyny and jealous rage is not a popular view here.

E_Rock

OneWorldSailing said:
Hey Pencil Dick-

What a brilliant post!

Now let me tear you a new asshole once again.

1. You clearly stated above that you did not receive design drawings from Precision Sails. So where did this beauty come from?

2. This is NOT a sail design. There are at least three to four pages missing.

3. As pointed out by another poster, there are fucking block patches on YOUR tri-radial cut sail. You are either an idiot or Precision Sails owes you a new sail. Too late to replace them with radials. The damage is done.

4. If your intent was to be more competitive on the race course, then why 2+2 instead of 4 full battens?

5. You mentioned that you recently had beers with them. Exactly how the hell did you pull that off? The damn border has been and still is CLOSED. 

I didn't use North for the sails on the Pearson. Since I was heading south for two years, I went with Marblehead. Just a tidy whitey sail that is built like a brick shithouse. The only upgrade I made was Tenara thread.

To be honest, I am amazed that you continue to post on this topic. Every time you spout off, you get beat on like a 50 gallon drum. And you are living proof that this company is nothing but a sham. What a circle jerk!
Still really confused why you are so angry, and obviously you feel threatened and like you are losing an argument or you wouldn’t feel the need to start calling names. So put the reading glasses on the end of your nose 

1. more of file, didn’t want to take the time to crop personal info out, but guess you need it. 
2. See response 1

3.Laminate sail cost me $1900 for a C&C 35 and will be relegated to non regatta events within 2 years, North appears to do the same thing. (See image) not really worried about it. We are starting from 0. Getting the size due to previous owner mods was why it took a couple revisions. 
4. Stick to cruising if you still have a boat. Once again your colors show. Full battens are great for your stack pack not so great for shaping a sail in light to moderate breeze. But you knew that from your infinite sail building knowledge. 
5. I said I would buy into their lies and celebrate with a beer on Wednesday. Translation: have some fun racing our Precision sails in our YC weekly race and enjoy it with some beers. 

I knew you didn’t have 3Di sails on your ketch and was being sarcastic. 1. You’re obviously a cruiser that was not able to sustain the adventure, which is why you are so bitter.  2. I suspect you don’t even have it or a sailboat anymore. Could be wrong, and hope that you still do. 

Either way, thanks for the morning rub and E-cock just jizzed in your face…lol.

F98FD339-20B6-41BA-9BC5-2D9C6AC0EA86.jpeg

7E1CC999-8DE0-44C8-A4D2-F866036C71B0.jpeg

BA666B60-7BC4-4C37-9D56-EAB53A296839.jpeg

66AD4313-D445-41F4-8967-DADC0BEA22DA.jpeg

6D3174B2-53D7-4217-B963-CE7D14218CD6.png

Sailkraft

Sorry, the North drawing is not a sail design, it is what they use for their quotes. Their radial laminate sails have radial patches. 

9mm of luff curve... Anyway enough said on this thread. You get what you pay for! 

Klindy

The Playa
I know where am I.  It can always be better, and dropping the sexist and misogynistic bullshit would go a long way towards doing that.  
SA would cease to exist without misogyny and all other forms of socially unacceptable views and behavior. Micro aggressions are an art form here.

LB 15

Cunt
The only conflict on this page is the (usually sexualised) personal abuse hurled by you at anyone who disagrees with you.  You play the same game of personal attack on many other topics, so I read that as another lame threat which has nothing to do with this topic.  It's just how you are.

And in any case, the likes on this page's posts are a clear indication that the misogyny and jealous rage is not a popular view here.
Yes page likes are clearly important to you. Like donations from morons are important to the La Vagers. However both are poor indicators of ones net wealth.

LB 15

Cunt
SA would cease to exist without misogyny and all other forms of socially unacceptable views and behavior. Micro aggressions are an art form here.
Since this is your first and only post, perhaps this place isn't for you. But since you are here, and obviously in the absence of a wife or girlfriend, lets see your sisters tits.

Oh and it is spelt 'behaviour' in the civilised world. It is not just ignorant Americans that read these forums cupcake.

Klindy

The Playa
Since this is your first and only post, perhaps this place isn't for you. But since you are here, and obviously in the absence of a wife or girlfriend, lets see your sisters tits.

Oh and it is spelt 'behaviour' in the civilised world. It is not just ignorant Americans that read these forums cupcake.
I know the rules so I will just fuck off now.....

bgytr

Super Anarchist
The early versions were pretty good- the ones fixing stuff and discussing the sailing have value.  The later ones are just too much fluff.

The sailing vids that cover systems maintenance and repair, navigation, sailing techniques and ports etc. are stuff I like.  Can't lump every frigging cruising video in the same basket, they are all different.  And viewers who might never get on a boat in their life might find a wide variety of sailing stuff interesting.  The fact that so many seem to watch would suggest so.

bgytr

Super Anarchist

Ya well we can drop a few nukes on your ass, then spell it however we fuggin plz!   :D

cianclarke

Boston, MA
Editor of sailing news website & forum loosely arranged around “anarchy” (but still taking money from the fucking DeVos family) expresses dislike for young cruising couple with greater audience, revenue, and shit cool boat. Gotcha

Kedge

Australia
Well there you go....hadn't been to this place for a year or so...thought I'd duck in as a distraction from work to catch up on a few old threads. but no....misogynistic blowhards and overextended egos still rule the waves apparently...It'll be at least another year