From the mythical front page...HURRY UP!

DryArmour

As we close out 2021 this week, many of our suppliers have let us know that the new prices will go into effect on January 1, 2022.

Order this week and you will get your gear at significantly lower costs.  Click here for more information or call TOLL FREE (888) 379-7447 ext 2. Email [email protected]

PHOTO: TEAM SABOTAGE from the J70 2021-2022 Winter Series at Davis Island Yacht Club.

2143490968_MikeSabinashTEAMSABOTAGEJ70DIYC2021addlogocopy.jpg

DryArmour

buy an Ad !!

:lol: :lol:
Woody- I am certain that we have been a paid advertiser here on SA longer than any other supporter (The year 2000 if memory serves). This website has been key to us gaining great customers who to this day are still placing re-orders or orders for their new boats.  Happy New Year everyone!

DryArmour

Mark , seeing as how you've been here that long you really should be aware of SA humor and have a somewhat thicker skin .
Mid-My skin is quite thick ;-). Woody reminded me though that there are likely a lot of people who did not know we have been a supporter of this site through advertising for more than 20 years. I also wanted to take a moment and thank all of you who have helped grow our business over those same two decades. 2021 will be a record year for sales. We have welcomed a lot of new customers that previously ordered from Layline, Annapolis Performance Sailing, Sailing Pro Shop and other business that closed their doors over the last few years. We appreciate all of your business folks. 

Last edited by a moderator:

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
I am hoping Mark has another blowout overrun deal - whenever I crew on a boat new to me I always wear one of those shirts (they are all really cool) and someone will ask me what boat that is - which is followed by whatever ridiculous story I can think of at the moment.  Good times.

edit: except for the time a guy from Boston started telling me about the boat as he had sailed on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DryArmour

I am hoping Mark has another blowout overrun deal - whenever I crew on a boat new to me I always wear one of those shirts (they are all really cool) and someone will ask me what boat that is - which is followed by whatever ridiculous story I can think of at the moment.  Good times.
Love you brother. 

Marcjsmith

Super Anarchist
Washington DC
Just wanted to thank you for the crew shirts I ordered for Christmas.  Will be placing an order for some more when I get back home from Florida. 

Thanks again