Fuck Utah

Autonomous

Turgid Member
PNW
I don't give a rat's ass if it is fair to condemn an entire state 'cause of it's drivers or not.

Fuck Utah, right in the pussy.

Drove across that fucker yesterday and no fewer than four drivers tried or succeeded to shove me out of my lane.

Fuck Utah, right in the ass.

Granted one of them had out of state plates but in his case it was just inattention, I think.

I lifted a photo from Hobot's collection that kinda sums it up.

sprinter_zpsagyyb3ic.jpg

Autonomous

Turgid Member
PNW
JBSF said:
Maybe its you. What did you do to piss them off? Are you an Asian female? If you were driving slow in the fast lane, I would run you off the road too..... just sayin'.
LOL. Actually, driving is the one thing I'm truely good at.

The rest of my life I am just an everyday schmuck with occasionall bouts of fucktarditis.

Innocent Bystander

Super Anarchist
Lower Southern MD
JBSF said:
Maybe its you. What did you do to piss them off? Are you an Asian female? If you were driving slow in the fast lane, I would run you off the road too..... just sayin'.

The rest of my life I am just an everyday schmuck with occasionall bouts of fucktarditis.
90% of drivers consider themselves in the top 10%.

JBSF said:
LOL. Actually, driving is the one thing I'm truely good at.The rest of my life I am just an everyday schmuck with occasionall bouts of fucktarditis.
I wonder what the criteria is? I'm a horrible driver, but I can handle a car like a motherfucker. As in, I'm really good at avoiding an accident, not so good at avoiding causing one. If that makes sense to anyone but me.

I've driven through Utah once. I don't remember drivers being dicks, but it was certainly a foreign landscape to a guy from the plains. Felt like I was driving on Mars.

Last edited by a moderator:

mikewof

mikewof
Ton of oxy abuse in Utah lately, Oxy addicts make notoriously bad drivers. In Colorado, when we see bad drivers we assume either Utah Oxy or California plates.

Autonomous

Turgid Member
PNW
JBSF said:

Yes,I opened a can of worms and exposed myself to scrutiny with this thread but just had to vent. On the 3,030 mile Desert Southwest road trip we just got back from the only problems we experienced were in Utah!

I've driven professionally and competitively, have good instinct, skills, habits and do not let myself slip into complacency.

I readily admit when I am mediocre or worse.

Fuck Utah!

Cement_Shoes

Super Anarchist
A to Z
JBSF said:

Yes,I opened a can of worms and exposed myself to scrutiny with this thread but just had to vent. On the 3,030 mile Desert Southwest road trip we just got back from the only problems we experienced were in Utah!

I've driven professionally and competitively, have good instinct, skills, habits and do not let myself slip into complacency.

Fuck Utah!
Were you driving this car? Some of them are a little touchy about Trump calling Mitt a loser.

4760.jpg

Autonomous

Turgid Member
PNW
JBSF said:

Fuck Utah!
Were you driving this car? Some of them are a little touchy about Trump calling Mitt a loser.

4760.jpg
Wish I had been. We were in our Plain Jane Outback.

so you admit to being a lesbian and yet you are upset you were being run off the road in Utah?

Grande Mastere Dreade

Snag's spellchecker

Fuck Utah!

4760.jpg

that's funny, I would have taken you for a bmw driver... or maybe one of those Golf R things..

mikewof

mikewof
miscut jib said:
Ton of oxy abuse in Utah lately, Oxy addicts make notoriously bad drivers. In Colorado, when we see bad drivers we assume either Utah Oxy or California plates.
everywhere they go Coloradans act like their shit doesn't stink.
Smells like apple blossoms.

5 times out of ten or so, the poorly-driven SUV that is all over the road in snow and ice, California plates. I can only assume that the other 5 traded in their CA plates for CO plates. I've no idea why Californians in other states are always in such a hurry, in their own state their roads more closely resemble parking lots.

Latest posts