Fuckin give US the keys to A5 already

misterspiffy

But But...

The ocean is "TOO" Oceanie for A5! It might explode if it gets wet!

In all seriousness.

Like someone else said in a previous thread (sorry I can't remember your username)

"If the DEFENDER cannot DEFEND the cup in 15 knot of breeze and 1.5 meter seas, they should hand the cup over."

Find a raft, bathtub, some goatskin bladders filled with air and fucking logs strapped to it. Throw up those 3DL sails and fulfill your obligation to DEFEND the cup on the Ocean.

HTFU Alinghi, I've done required decompression 130' underwater in worse conditions than your not so "super cat" can sail in.

But But...
The ocean is "TOO" Oceanie for A5! It might explode if it gets wet!

In all seriousness.

Like someone else said in a previous thread (sorry I can't remember your username)

"If the DEFENDER cannot DEFEND the cup in 15 knot of breeze and 1.5 meter seas, they should hand the cup over."

Find a raft, bathtub, some goatskin bladders filled with air and fucking logs strapped to it. Throw up those 3DL sails and fulfill your obligation to DEFEND the cup on the Ocean.

HTFU Alinghi, I've done required decompression 130' underwater in worse conditions than your not so "super cat" can sail in.
+1

haha!

I'm going to keep saying this until someone over there listens:

Get a couple of matched boats (RC44s, those cats that Bertarelli loves racing so much on lake Geneva, whatever) and do some friendly match racing in the harbor to give us something to do. Better yet. I saw Devoti in the background of one of Clean's cocktail hours. Get a pair of his single handers and have EB and LE race one on one. Now THAT would be worth watching. Maybe we could get past this high school girl bullshit of "I don't want your CEO at my press conference." "Well if my CEO can't come then I'm not coming either, bitch." and even worse "We can't race because our boat might break and we might get hurt."

johnnysaint

Super Anarchist
Get a couple of matched boats (RC44s, those cats that Bertarelli loves racing so much on lake Geneva, whatever) and do some friendly match racing in the harbor to give us something to do. Better yet. I saw Devoti in the background of one of Clean's cocktail hours. Get a pair of his single handers and have EB and LE race one on one. Now THAT would be worth watching. Maybe we could get past this high school girl bullshit of "I don't want your CEO at my press conference." "Well if my CEO can't come then I'm not coming either, bitch." and even worse "We can't race because our boat might break and we might get hurt."
Do you think LE could handle one?

GMT

You are kidding right?

Put them both in equal Hobies and set a course in the harbor in any breeze and EB would leave Larry for dead. It would not be close and if you can't admit that you are kidding yourself.

johnnysaint

Super Anarchist
You are kidding right?

Put them both in equal Hobies and set a course in the harbor in any breeze and EB would leave Larry for dead. It would not be close and if you can't admit that you are kidding yourself.
I'm not admitting any fucking thing. I just asked a question.

I'll ask another question.... If LE is so good as you suggest - why is he not racing on his own boat?

johnnysaint

Super Anarchist
GMT said:
You are kidding right?

I'm not admitting any fucking thing. I just asked a question.

I'll ask another question.... If LE is so good as you suggest - why is he not racing on his own boat?
Reading comprehension is not your strong suit then?

LE is not racing on his own boat because he neither cares enough to sail it, nor has the skill to sail it on the edge.

That's why I wrote that EB would leave him for dead in a fair race in equal multihulls.

Do try to keep up.

Either that or join the BMWOrican lemmings. They seem to attract dumbshits like flies to poo.
I guess that just about says it all. Maybe he's only cares about law suits. Don't have to sail against anyone that way.

As for reading comprehension ... do you KNOW what a question is? (thats a question)

Last edited by a moderator:

Clove Hitch

Halyard licker
around and about
Maybe they could round up some of

? One of them crashed his plane and had his corpse eaten by coyotes, but some of the other fellows are around. How did they get a cutting edge multi hull that could sail in over 15 knots of wind? Magic?

GMT

do you KNOW what a question is? (thats a question)
An invitation to respond in a sarcastic and caustic manner?
Is that the American Way? (that's a question)
Do you even try to keep up? How would I know the answer to that question.

Maybe they could round up some of

Now there is an American that earned and deserves respect. Could not find a more polar extreme opposite from LE if you tried. RIP Steve.

haha!

See, It's shit like this that makes me think we need to hunt you fucking trolls down and put you in a vat of creamed corn with a couple of rigging knives and just let you get all your frustrations out. I'm just this side of putting up a paypal link to raise enough money to find some hookers for you people so that you can get laid and let off some of that restless energy.

It's a scientific fact that no matter what country you go to, no matter what group you single out, there is going to be a certain percentage of that group that are cunty assholes so let's get over the "Americans suck!" "No, swiss suck!" bullshit and focus on some fucking sailing. In any respectable pub, this kind of whingy bitching would get the two of you glassed.

Sorry, been wanting to get that out for about a year now. Won't do it again until next year.

Probably.

johnnysaint

Super Anarchist
See, It's shit like this that makes me think we need to hunt you fucking trolls down and put you in a vat of creamed corn with a couple of rigging knives and just let you get all your frustrations out. I'm just this side of putting up a paypal link to raise enough money to find some hookers for you people so that you can get laid and let off some of that restless energy.

It's a scientific fact that no matter what country you go to, no matter what group you single out, there is going to be a certain percentage of that group that are cunty assholes so let's get over the "Americans suck!" "No, swiss suck!" bullshit and focus on some fucking sailing. In any respectable pub, this kind of whingy bitching would get the two of you glassed.

Sorry, been wanting to get that out for about a year now. Won't do it again until next year.

Probably.
Think you need one of those hookers yourself. Ease the pressure a bit.

Ishmael

Fuctifino
Johnny, go back up about 15 posts and read them all again and see if you still think you are making any sense at all. LE...EB...pick one, any one.

Cheers.

Latest posts