Fucking FedEx-USPS Fuckwittery

Dorado

Super Anarchist
Fucking FedEx illegally delivered a package into my mailbox. Fucking USPS has confiscated it and is now demanding Ransom money from me to get it.

Somebody needs a Royal Ass Whuppin . . .

Ventucky Red

Super Anarchist
keep-calm-and-sue-the-bastards-2.png

Snaggletooth

Morrelle Compasse
Fucking FedEx illegally delivered a package into my mailbox. Fucking USPS has confiscated it and is now demanding Ransom money from me to get it.
Howe muche our they askseng foire?  Shoude I starte a Go-Funde-Me ?

longy

Overlord of Anarchy
San Diego
Call the local postmaster to bitch. I had a mailman threaten to stop delivering after I told him not to use a sump pump cover as a step & walk around. One polite phone call straightened him out.

Dorado

Super Anarchist
Howe muche our they askseng foire?  Shoude I starte a Go-Funde-Me ?
Evil bastards just left a cryptic ransom note that said,

IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE YOUR PACKAGE ALIVE, BRING USPS THE MONEY

FUCKERS . . .  <_<

Go Left

Super Anarchist
Seattle
USPS is VERY proprietary about "their" mailboxes, it being a Federal offense to tamper with them and all.  The enforced security of the US Mail is one of their competitive advantages over the private services.  You are really, truly dumb to porch pirate out of a US Mail box.  Which is why USPS occasionally gets in to a chest-puffing contest with their competitors.  

Designing mail rooms for large apartment buildings is becoming an art form, with US Mail, UPS, etc, and Amazon Prime all wanting their own space and lock-boxes.

Ishmael

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
Fuctifino

Call FedX and tell them to fix the problem.

They will just laugh at you, so be prepared.

P_Wop

Super Anarchist
Bay Area, CA
USPS is VERY proprietary about "their" mailboxes, it being a Federal offense to tamper with them and all.  The enforced security of the US Mail is one of their competitive advantages over the private services.  You are really, truly dumb to porch pirate out of a US Mail box.  Which is why USPS occasionally gets in to a chest-puffing contest with their competitors. 
^^^ this.  The USPS motto should be "Screw with the mail, go to jail."  

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
UPS, FedEx and Some other carrier are reliably terrible about dropping my deliveries in the woods across from my driveway gate, regardless of instructions to deliver to the house. USPS regular carrier is excellent, and makes an extra effort to make sure things are in under cover if no one is home. USPS weekend, and fill in driver is just plain old evil, and needs to be taken to a gator pit and taught some lessons.

Dorado

Super Anarchist
Call FedX and tell them to fix the problem.

They will just laugh at you, so be prepared.
HA! Don't waste your time trying that.

The last real living human being to work for FedEx was Tom Hanks. When he finally got off the island, he found they all been replaced by soulless automatons. That's why he quit.

Snaggletooth

Morrelle Compasse
The last real living human being to work for FedEx was Tom Hanks. When he finally got off the island, he found they all been replaced by soulless automatons. That's why he quit.
Holley crap!  He worked FedEx aftere Armey in WWII & Nam?  God blesse hisse heartte.........an then actteng......            :)

so usps just found out you've been using fed ex to ship your weed in...  and since your mailbox is technically federal property, you've committed a felony, and now they want you to come down to federally owned office to "get it back"    hahahahaha

Ishmael

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
Fuctifino
That's pretty weird. We find all sorts of stuff in our mailbox, Canada Post doesn't give a shit.