Fund Raiser for Hans and his family

euro

Agreed. We're SA and let's send a chunk of change from our community. If you guys have an idea of the best way to do this we will get it going asap. Let me know.
That picture is a stark image of just what has been lost. Damn, I'm sorry for the family. I fully expect our people to do what they can.
Ed, all I can think off is to open up an account and start getting the donations in quicksmart. I think there'll be a whole swag of people ready to go in on this one. Whilst this happening we can allways figure out if theres's better ways of doing things but let's get started in the interim... It's now 12am Saturday morning here in Oz and I think I'd run into a bit of trouble trying to open up an account at this time. However I'll be the 1st one to x-fer the goods. Am a "clog-wog" in Oz and although I didn't know Hans personally, sailing the ABN VO60 during the Melbourne stopover and being close with the ABN community, somehow this feels really close to my chest... We've had the words, now its time to show some of the actions SA can put in motion worldwide...

Editor

Administrator
Staff member
carlsbad
We do a lot of business via Pay Pal. It would be easy to set up another Item (the donation) within our account for people to go to. Unless there is a reason why not, we'll have it going today.....

KungFu!

aMEL--5124_6x4.jpg

He has a huge smile in every picture. Impossible to view those pictures without having a tear in your eye.

Editor

Administrator
Staff member
carlsbad
I know you are anxious and I love you guys for that compassion. Dawg is in the process of getting it going. Stand by.

cms

Super Anarchist
Anarchy at its most anarchistic.... its why we come here.

When we laugh, we laugh together, when we hurt, we share it.

I KNOW that, in time, Hans's family will be warmed by what happens here.

euro

I know you are anxious and I love you guys for that compassion. Dawg is in the process of getting it going. Stand by.
Thanks Ed, I really appreciate your help and didn't intend to put any additional pressure on this. However I couldnt help but think that if everyone would donate (as it appears they want to) during posting messages on SA, plus maybe linking paypal to other sites such as Dailysail / Volvo / Clubracer.be and others we'd be on our way to making a difference.

Again, many thanks for your help.. It's a pretty unique and incredibly powerfull global community we have here. I can't wait to see what we can really do if we set our minds to it...

Onno

Sydney

War Dog

Banned
S.F. Bay
At a loss for words I look at those pictures and think about the child/ family and am just devastated………..……Dam I'm in with a little extra from my 2 year old daughter.

Latest posts