Fund Raiser for Hans and his family

euro

I'm in too
but I can't imagin that he did not have a decent life insurance policy to protect his family

It dont matter what's been setup mate... Think of it as our opportunity to rise, shine and show everyone what this close knit global anarchist community is capable of when it really matters... Spread the word and it will be someting impressive...

poopie pants

Super Anarchist
the Bu

sailthebay26

Anarchist
Newport, RI
I'm in as well as the entire team of mid morning buzz. I think we should spread the word even outside of the website to other sailors who don't visit here and get the family as much help as possible.

Nick

euro

I'm in as well as the entire team of mid morning buzz. I think we should spread the word even outside of the website to other sailors who don't visit here and get the family as much help as possible.
Nick
Thanks mate... By all means spread the word. Eventhough they raced around the planet at record speeds it is still a big world out there, but we're a still a fairly close community when it comes to following these guys

StayinStrewn

Super Anarchist
Stratford, CT
ed, swift response to this awful tragedy...its nice to see the efforts of this motley crew mobilizied in such rapid fashion....please be sure to throw up a very visible (??) link on the front page for the next few weeks for people to make donations and not search through all the threads...SS

cms

Super Anarchist
Hey Ed, we still must get the message across at the right time that the SA community cares, hurts and wants to help.

It is not all about money. No criticism, we can help financialy, but I am sure our best efforts are already evident. Think..., pray...,do your own thing, but I am sure ABN AMRO will not let the family down, and Moose and Co will hold together in support. What we can do is show we care, and show we hurt. Whatever cash we raise, Hans's wife can choose how to use, in his memory.

batten

Hey Ed,

Will you be putting the donation site front page? Keep us posted. And thanks for making this work, everybody.

Latest posts