Funny Sailing Sayings For A Girl's Ass

MR.CLEAN

Not here
From our friend Corinna:

Years ago, my friend, Lucy, bored at the endless boat talk in Cowes, came up with the slogan "Cover me in carbon and throw me to the laminators," mimicking the age old saying "cover me in honey and throw me to the lesbians."

Not being able to let a priceless gem slip by, Lucy and I have decided to take a step forward and create more priceless sayings, fit for all areas of sailing. Not only do we have one for boat builders but we also have sail makers, riggers and varnishers. Don't worry, we're working on more for various other crew... all of which we hope to make into shirts and, of course, bikini bottoms. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to let us know.

If nothing comes to mind... just enjoy these two!

_IMG_1676.JPG

oneguyfromdetroit

Super Anarchist
Detroit
This is too easy...

Yank my chain and clear out my limber hole.

(Look up the origin of the phrase 'yank your chain')

Last edited by a moderator:

Rain Man

Super Anarchist
Wet coast.
Well, there's always the classic "Just because I slept with you last night doesn't mean I want to sail with you today"...

Pole Grabber

Mooring Ball Grabber

Tiller Polisher

When We Jibe I Blow the Guy(for chicks not me!!!Hahahaha)

B.O.O.B. (Beverage officer on board)

ETC..........

We make custom sailing shirts and have a million of them.

No We don't have an Ad...We cater to the "Bare Boat Crowd" Pays for Trips and boat goodies. Oh, and the mortgage for the last 3 years.

Clean send me a PM we ship direct worldwide as little as 1 piece, I can point you in the right direction.

Cheers,

Rex II

Edit: Blow the guy disclaimer above. You sail the world and blow one dude your forever remembered as a world class cocksucker!

FinnFish

Super Anarchist
But there shouldn't be room for a message .....

/monthly_03_2012/post-35716-025711300%201331618322_thumb.jpg

Attachments

• jessica_cadiel_7.jpg
    jessica_cadiel_7.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 5

clamslapper

Anarchist
From our friend Corinna:

Years ago, my friend, Lucy, bored at the endless boat talk in Cowes, came up with the slogan "Cover me in carbon and throw me to the laminators," mimicking the age old saying "cover me in honey and throw me to the lesbians."

Not being able to let a priceless gem slip by, Lucy and I have decided to take a step forward and create more priceless sayings, fit for all areas of sailing. Not only do we have one for boat builders but we also have sail makers, riggers and varnishers. Don't worry, we're working on more for various other crew... all of which we hope to make into shirts and, of course, bikini bottoms. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to let us know.

If nothing comes to mind... just enjoy these two!

Too wonky. Way.

Regatta Dog

Super Anarchist
Cover me in lesbians and throw me to the lesbians.

Edit - Sorry, that was for my shorts. For hers - "Cover me in McLube and lesbians and throw me to the bowman."