Get In the Hole!

Blue Crab

benthivore
Outer Banks
Grown adults scream this after each shot for the best pro golfers. Obviously it works. I'm thinking about going on the new tour next season just for the money, and wonder if hiring some of those celebrity suckups to yell for me might be the edge I need to overcome my lack of actual ability. Kind, polite, democratic responses welcome.

Blue Crab

benthivore
Outer Banks
What's it rate?
I don't even know what that means but it's that Arab money I'm after. $4M for a win. I'm thinking a Patron fund is in order to hire some "GET IN THE HOLEers!" I just need one more than the good guys. I'll save on equipment as I'll just need driver and putter, hopefully, if my hiring plans work out.

I don't understand why driver doesn't require either a definite or indefinite article, so I'll factor that into rating and other new considerations. I have a Tin Cup tattoo. I'm ready for the bigs.

Bull City

A fine fellow
North Carolina
This is a test forum for the new Question & Answer style threads. It is slightly different from a regular discussion, as each thread starts with a Question, then Answers can be up or downvoted if they are good or bad answers. In theory, the cream floats to the top.
@Blue Crab You're supposed to start with a question. Sheesh!

Blue Crab

benthivore
Outer Banks
@Blue Crab You're supposed to start with a question. Sheesh!
" ... and wonder if hiring some of those celebrity suckups to yell for me might be the edge I need to overcome my lack of actual ability."

I omitted the question mark, Cap. It was a test. Good work. We got us a bunch of sumbitches that don't or can't read, incuding some fucking guy that thinks [foolishly] that I will pay off ... which I will! [if I win.] This will happen at a Tru..p course which I'm against but 4M is 4M.

My personal one and only soul is available for less.

Go Left

Super Anarchist
Seattle
I diddentte meane to dismisse, I wase thickeng you wentne to a showe, nott thet you played a showe.
I knew that. But if you ride the IND line or the Grand Central Shuttle on a performance night, you will be pretty much surrounded by musicians in gowns and tuxes carrying their instruments. Including bass fiddles and bassoons.

Jules

Super Anarchist
Punta Gorda
Grown adults scream this after each shot for the best pro golfers. Obviously it works. I'm thinking about going on the new tour next season just for the money, and wonder if hiring some of those celebrity suckups to yell for me might be the edge I need to overcome my lack of actual ability. Kind, polite, democratic responses welcome.
That never works for me. No matter how loud I yell it. Maybe I need an audience. I'll have cut about 50 strokes off my handicap first