Getting tough with the anti-vaxxers

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
No misunderstanding the SCIENCE nor pregnancy length. The recommended spacing of the vaccine plus booster is well within 9 months. Some of your ilk had 4+ shots within 12 months!
Maybe some did. Maybe they didn't. What's it to you? Why do you care?

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
No misunderstanding the SCIENCE nor pregnancy length. The recommended spacing of the vaccine plus booster is well within 9 months. Some of your ilk had 4+ shots within 12 months!
you may not realize this, but there are multiple vaccines that require multiple doses and boosters as well. I'm due for a TDap, and a Hep booster, I forget which one. Good thing there are medical history apps.

Chief Stipe

Anarchist
Some of us actually travel.
Across town in your bubble?
Bubble Boy Quarantine GIF by Cameo

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
you may not realize this, but there are multiple vaccines that require multiple doses and boosters as well. I'm due for a TDap, and a Hep booster, I forget which one. Good thing there are medical history apps.
Are you a sewerage worker?
^ in which ^ this poster reveals itself to be not only assmud ignorant, but mean-spirited and bitterly envious of his betters.

Anyone who thinks the Covid vaccines in the USA were 3 shots not two, and did nothing to reduce risk, and that -any- vaccine ever in history somehow magically prevented pathogens from entering the body... well, I could go on, but there just isn't any point. He's beneath the threshold of "wrong" and apparently dedicated to ignorance, there's no hope and no point.

Last edited:

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
^ in which ^ this poster reveals itself to be not only assmud ignorant, but mean-spirited and bitterly envious of his betters.

Anyone who thinks the Covid vaccines in the USA were 3 shots not two, and did nothing to reduce risk, and that -any- vaccine ever in history somehow magically prevented pathogens from entering the body... well, I could go on, but there just isn't any point. He's beneath the threshold of "wrong" and apparently dedicated to ignorance, there's no hope and no point.
I saw his attempted dig at being a “sewerage” worker but that’s actually hard, honest work. There’s no shame there. My father, after his 20 year police career, made a 2nd career as head of solid waste for a county. Head garbage man. Did a fine job too.

TheDragon

Super Anarchist
East central Illinois
I am the "sewerage" worker on my boat, I buckit-and-chuckit, manual water-based sewage management. And yes, I have had four covid mRNA shots, and am very grateful for that. I have dodged the virus so far despite abundant travels around the world in the past two years (South Africa, Panama 3 times, sailed to Fiji, flew back, now South Africa again). And I am 67 so am in a particularly vulnerable age category. Note that over 90% of those still dying of covid in the USA are over 65 and almost exclusively have not had a booster, some have not been vaccinated. Want to avoid covid and live longer? Get vaccinated and keep up with the boosters.

Chief Stipe

Anarchist
I am the "sewerage" worker on my boat, I buckit-and-chuckit, manual water-based sewage management. And yes, I have had four covid mRNA shots, and am very grateful for that. I have dodged the virus so far despite abundant travels around the world in the past two years (South Africa, Panama 3 times, sailed to Fiji, flew back, now South Africa again). And I am 67 so am in a particularly vulnerable age category. Note that over 90% of those still dying of covid in the USA are over 65 and almost exclusively have not had a booster, some have not been vaccinated. Want to avoid covid and live longer? Get vaccinated and keep up with the boosters.
I'm not 67. I'm unvaccinated, had Covid-19 and survived. No long term effects either. Just learnt today that 4 of my vaccinated friends have had their second round of Covid-19.

NeedAClew

Super Anarchist
USA
Everyone has their own path. Enjoy yours through the world while you can. No point in trying to get others on a different path. At the last moment all death is sudden.

TheDragon

Super Anarchist
East central Illinois
I'm not 67. I'm unvaccinated, had Covid-19 and survived. No long term effects either. Just learnt today that 4 of my vaccinated friends have had their second round of Covid-19.
Never said you were, you say you are under 30. Of course it is then likely you will cope with covid, although don't be so confident about no long term effects.

My wife and many of my friends my age, all double or triple vaccinated, also got covid in the past year, most likely from a young friend in our sailing circle who refused vaccination. Because they are vaccinated none of them got seriously ill. Are you capable of understanding that the omicron strain had changed so much it evaded the protection provided by the original pair of vaccination shots and even the subsequent booster? Are you aware that the current booster is targeted at omicron? What would you advise a 67-year-old person to do? I am delighted to be able to get the latest booster (got it in one arm, flu shot in the other, in October as soon as I got back to the USA), and if we get yet another variant that evades that protection, yet another booster for that. No sweat and I am proud of the researchers and big pharma that make this all possible.

I don't have a major issue with someone like you preferring to get covid and the natural protection that provides, but it is a little selfish since you have no idea who else you might have infected while you had it, because you were almost certainly infectious before you became aware you had covid and isolated yourself, and hence likely did infect others, perhaps even someone vulnerable, given how infectious the omicron strain is. Don't forget, there are still people dying from covid, having contracted the omicron strain while not boosted or not vaccinated at all, it is still a serious disease for old folks, and those with compromised immune systems, which is perhaps 3% of Americans.

FlyingCircus2

you can't reason with the unreasonable. They dont give a fuck about anyone but themselves, and above all else they project.

They will be dead and we will still be young. Convince them it still isnt safe to leave their homes and they will die sooner.

Goodvibes

under the southern cross I stand ...
They were THREE everywhere else. Plus the Pzifer Science says you need a booster.

The house of cards is collapsing.
You are either a shill or a complete fuckwit. Either way, pasted this in for you.

Simple choice really, are you a gambler?

1670382017751.png