Girl with patreon account goes sailing in hot place

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
Video has been pulled.... what's with that? I was actually interested in the project/topic (the electric bike conversion, not the nude biking...)
uber thread drift

sorry about that

back up now i it had an expletive in it

Last edited by a moderator:

Alan H

Super Anarchist
SF Bay Area
I enjoy the "build a boat" video's.  As for the "look at us, we're sailing" videos, they all make me think of an affliction that I've had....still have, only these videographers have it in spades.  I called it the "Facebook Documentation"  disease.   You have it bad, when you're so busy video'ing the hike you're on, or the naked swimming with your girlfriend that you're doing, or the beautiful sunset you're watching and the beer you're drinking, that you forget to just enjoy the hike, swimming, sunset and beer.

I've finally ditched Facebook for a lot of reasons, but one of them was that I realized that during our last hike for the Mrs' 60th birthday, I spent a mess of time taking pictures, most of  which all I was going to do was put on Facebook, instead of just enjoying what I was doing.  If I miss two minutes of watching a bird, or ID'ing a plant, or soaking up some sunshine, or staring at the mountain, in order to take  one damn picture for "The Internet" then I just lost that time.

Screw it.  I'll keep my self-obsession to myself.

Most of these kids seem to have the disease in spades.   Seriously, they fucking video'd their proposal their girlfriend, and the moment when he slipped a ring on her finger, and put it up on the fucking internet to MAKE MONEY?  

It's completely different when you take a picture or a video or start a thread that documents **How To Do Something**.   That's why I enjoy the boatbuilding vids.  I really can do without the "look at us, we're beautiful and naked and we're sailing" vids.

LB 15

Cunt
17 hours ago, southerncross said:

The old boy has done well it pull a cute little hippy chick like her. (that hair could do with a good wash though and she could lose the nose ring.) Nice gagged beaver shot at 1.12 if you can last that long. And the drone stuff was nice.

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
Dylan are you getting yourself a drone? 
I will do if I get back to scotland in a small pilot house yacht.

we shall see if the remaining films cover their arses.

I don't see a drone the way these youngsters do - for me it is a tripod that will track the yacht as it goes through the narrow and shallow places.  There is something to be said for generally keeping the camera some-where around human head height.  It keeps the films grounded.

However, right now I am not in a position to throw $1,000 at a drone just for fun. 

Yesterday I was out on the little yacht for the whole day of bright, bright sunshine. Today I was out on the Ebike for 35 miles of quiet exploring. Never got the camera out once today, which is unusual for me.

Rasputin22

Rasputin22
 Nice gagged beaver shot at 1.12 if you can last that long. And the drone stuff was nice.
95e393004cb4c2bd1652c610d27bdb35.jpg

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
I don't see a drone the way these youngsters do - for me it is a tripod that will track the yacht as it goes through the narrow and shallow places. 
Something like this Dylan? Couple of years old now but haven't seen it bettered. That or I'm a Temptations tragic.

Very slick driving and crew work with that backing jib in the corners.

https://player.vimeo.com/video/133833096