Girl with patreon account goes sailing in hot place

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
that looks like a nicely put together yacht - and with an outboard in a sensible place. Always liked a dinette too.

Ticket booked

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
Yes she is but the guy is annoying and kinda creepy
lest we forget... what you are watching is a sort of performance... a soap opera offered up for  second hand delectation
They are proffering a version of themselves which I am sure their mothers would hardly recognise.

The dogs are not acting though

Dylan

PS Bryan Cranston,  is not really in the narcotics business

https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/breakingbad/images/e/e7/BB-S5B-Walt-590.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/350?cb=20130928055404

lest we forget... what you are watching is a sort of performance... a soap opera offered up for  second hand delectation
They are proffering a version of themselves which I am sure their mothers would hardly recognise.

The dogs are not acting though

Dylan

PS Bryan Cranston,  is not really in the narcotics business

https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/breakingbad/images/e/e7/BB-S5B-Walt-590.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/350?cb=20130928055404
Yes they most definitely are acting for the camera. I agree Dylan  

Not My Real Name

Not Actually Me
random said:
Having to produce footage to maintain the life would turn into just another job with deadlines very quickly.

One of those 'you have to be careful what you wish for'.
If you want I can turn on my web cam and start live streaming myself. Just let me go set up a Patreon account, BRB.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well confirmed they are enhanced

enhanced.jpg

toddster

Super Anarchist
The Gorge
If you want I can turn on my web cam and start live streaming myself. Just let me go set up a Patreon account, BRB.
I still think my best angle would be to set up an account where, for enough money, I'll put more clothes on.  For even more money, I'll stop filming.  As long as the money keeps coming in...

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Covered white pointers at 5.10....get the impression the cat is also going to be a bit of a handfull for the kid. 

LB 15

Cunt
Like the wiggles, a good Aussie franchise is transportable to other cultures. Here is the trailer park trash version of La Vag.

There are a two supple differences. Se if you can spot them.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
6 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Like the wiggles, a good Aussie franchise is transportable to other cultures. Here is the trailer park trash version of La Vag.

Trailer Park 2 black eyes...Vag 2 black eyebrows.

TXFZ1

1. Serious motorboating skills are mandatory

2. Riley does a neat trick catching the ball.

What do I win?

savoir

Super Anarchist
random said:
Disturbingly, I was talking about BJ, not his family.
There are no Caitlyns in BJ's family.

Think about the families that do have one and might be thinking of a boob job.