Girl with patreon account goes sailing in hot place

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
I always wondered what the time lag was between shooting, editing and finally the uploading of these vids. I was quite surprised to learn for instance that the Delos video released this week has them in Nth Madagascar yet in reality they left Cape Town around 6 weeks ago enroute to Brazil. So these things are more time consuming to produce than many appreciate.

There is clearly serious money for those at the top of this tree. It seems at some point the Delos guy was approached by a production house to turn Delos into a mainstream reality TV show, which he rejected on the grounds it meant giving up control. 

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
Jack

this is a fairly standard timeline from one of my edit lists

you can see the layers of images, maps, and graphics and then below the audio added

all the video needs to be colour balanced and the audio needs what the blokes used to call sweetening

disgustingly time consuming

D

ktl_time_line.jpg

Not My Real Name

Not Actually Me
Jack

this is a fairly standard timeline from one of my edit lists

you can see the layers of images, maps, and graphics and then below the audio added

all the video needs to be colour balanced and the audio needs what the blokes used to call sweetening

disgustingly time consuming

D

Still beats scissors and Scotch tape, no?

On 5/22/2017 at 11:01 PM, LB 15 said:

In this episode she lets the puppies off the leach. (At 5.24 if you want to skip the usual dinghy riding crap.)

That could, and would in many USA places, make her a registered lifetime sex offender. Which I think is BS...........

That is pretty harsh. In Australia, it just makes her a slut.
We also give men registered lifetime sex offender for peeing. Apparently only the truly evil ever need to pee. All of our public restrooms are always open too.......well, at least half are anyway.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves."

Dilligaf0220

Super Anarchist
Not The Caribbean
  No boobs, no tropical weather (mostly), but again I have to give a shout out to DrakeParagon (Drake Roberts on S/V Paragon).  Some of his best stuff was when he was refitting and doing deliveries, long before anybody had ever heard of Delos.  He had a knack for interviewing transiting sailors.

N1772

No boobs, no tropical weather (mostly), but again I have to give a shout out to DrakeParagon (Drake Roberts on S/V Paragon).  Some of his best stuff was when he was refitting and doing deliveries, long before anybody had ever heard of Delos.  He had a knack for interviewing transiting sailors.
The latest stuff needs a good story editor though. They might be trying to portray the "real" cruising life but accounting for every single non-event is a bit tedious.

I guess no one is getting hurt, just not my cup of tea.

Nudity isn't sex, would that make Merkel a sex offender?

dbt1gdp.jpg
I could rant about the neo kakistocracy that we have ushered in.

Instead I seek a marina on the Sea of Cortez as a step in a different direction. My suspicion is that driving down there may be the best bet. Advertising is paid for in some way, shape, or form.

Yes.....showing a nipple can, and does yield registered lifetime sex offender if the cop chooses to enforce the law. More and more of them do that now. However, pasties are allowed. We have a lot of strange laws along with over a million well paid internet cops. Even if the damsel doesn't get caught in person, an internet cop may sniff it out at a later date.

It is a guarantee that there are several internet cops posing as sailors around here... They are professional liars as a rule.

Last edited by a moderator:

Panoramix

Super Anarchist
Yes.....showing a nipple can, and does yield registered lifetime sex offender if the cop chooses to enforce the law. More and more of them do that now. However, pasties are allowed. We have a lot of strange laws along with over a million well paid internet cops. Even if the damsel doesn't get caught in person, an internet cop may sniff it out at a later date.

It is a guarantee that there are several internet cops posing as sailors around here... They are professional liars as a rule.
Next time somebody need to run for president with "tits not guns" as a slogan.

Mr. Ed

Super Anarchist
I could rant about the neo kakistocracy that we have ushered in.

Instead I seek a marina on the Sea of Cortez as a step in a different direction. My suspicion is that driving down there may be the best bet. Advertising is paid for in some way, shape, or form.

Pasties are still allowed? Well thank God for some sense round here.

8830756519966.jpg