Girl with patreon account goes sailing in hot place

Priscilla

Super Anarchist
Boy they really know how to make a beautiful yacht.  I loved seeing them in the Bond films.  So perfect.
The cabin trunk was a disaster just my opinion…

AB67693D-E9B9-4429-A166-89E07082625E.png 83E0D546-64AF-41BE-87B8-FF598390F3CD.jpeg

andykane

Victoria, BC
I have to admit, I prefer the ports on the Hunter. Spirit designed a lean, elegant hull, beautifully shaped coamings, a perfectly proportioned cabin trunk, then got a kid with a crayon to draw the ports. 

Kris Cringle

Super Anarchist
I just reslized, because of the ports, this boat is not a Spirit Yacht. I thought it was LIBERTINE, a Spirit yacht I've photographed. Looking closely, the ports are wrong. This boat has better proportions: 

Libertine moored.jpg

Anyone know what it is? 

Last edited by a moderator:

toddster

Super Anarchist
The Gorge
I seem to recall that Douglas Adams had some explanation for why advanced star ships had to look like expensive running shoes.  Or maybe they just do.  

At least, the ones that don’t look like Italian bistros…

Last edited by a moderator:

Elegua

Generalissimo
Lower Loslobia
At first, YouTube seems like an endless universe of interesting things...but then you discover the actually watchable portion is very small and the algorithm keeps spewing up the same channels you never watch. 

Anyway... 

Boat lost, then found, then the front falls off and is in the process of being towed out of the environment....