Girl with patreon account goes sailing in hot place

LB 15

Cunt
16 minutes ago, keeldragger said:

Not sure if this has been posted, but I appreciate this guy's "No Bullshit Just Sailing" approach.

Only got to .33 mark when he said there will be no bikini's. I would have thought most of us have done enough sailing in small yachts in cold,shit-house weather that we don't need to spend our spare time watching some other poor cunt doing it. I guess that is the difference between Boobies and sailing in could weather. Doesn't matter how many times you have experienced tits, you still enjoy watching more.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
I would put Rachel Sawden (currently doing a gig as an Americas Cup  journalist) at top of my crew list for making one of these vlogs....probably need to beef up the head liner though.

images (56).jpg

Look at the size of that mouth! Most of the Kiwi's wouldn't be able to touch the sides.
She is actually shouting at Dean Barker saying..."I'm not wearing any woollen shit around you guys".

Last edited by a moderator:

Ajax

Super Anarchist
Edgewater, MD
Whats the gig with Christian? That name could be male or female I think.

I get a little weary of bikini images being used to entice people to watch their vid. Someday, somebody is going to promote a Perfect 10 and blow the rest out of the water.
Christian Williams is/was an author and TV producer, I believe. Like Dylan, he has prior experience in this sort of thing. That's why he's able to narrate a compelling tale. His videography is decent, but not quite as good as Dylan's, but I believe this is more because he's doing it just for occasional fun and not because he lacks the skill and ability.

His video about family sailing when he was younger was extremely interesting to me, as was his solo trip to Hawaii and back titled "Alone Together."  He's as close to an American "Dylan Winter" as we have, I think.

keeldragger

West Coast
Only got to .33 mark when he said there will be no bikini's. I would have thought most of us have done enough sailing in small yachts in cold,shit-house weather that we don't need to spend our spare time watching some other poor cunt doing it. I guess that is the difference between Boobies and sailing in could weather. Doesn't matter how many times you have experienced tits, you still enjoy watching more.
No arguments from me regarding boobies but I find the tits vs. sailing quality in these videos are mutually exclusive.  Tit videos generally have lame sailing content.    Good sailing videos typically have lame boob content.   Captain Stabbin showed some promise about 15 years ago, but I believe those were mostly filmed on power yachts.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Marina that is one interesting word the Interrabang or Interrobang... particularly for those good at Scrabble.

Symbol was invented in the 60's so  use as a movie title from that same time is not coincidental. The movie storyline is an absolute hoot.

A photographer is sailing with his wife, her sister and his nympho-maniacal model. He leaves the three women alone to get a part for his boat. A mysterious man shows up, who might be an escaped criminal the police are searching for. This doesn't alarm the three women too much, and he rapidly seduces all three of them.

download (2).jpg

images (50).jpg

You want to start a brawl on a writer's forum, go start a thread on the positive use of the interrobang.
You need to get out more BJ...not interested in writers shit...it was the "photographer is sailing with his wife, her sister and his nympho-maniacal model. He leaves the three women alone to get a part for his boat"...enter  the bad dude with a good smile, good banter and swollen appendage issues" is the bit that got me.

Not My Real Name

Not Actually Me
You need to get out more BJ...not interested in writers shit...it was the "photographer is sailing with his wife, her sister and his nympho-maniacal model. He leaves the three women alone to get a part for his boat"...enter  the bad dude with a good smile, good banter and swollen appendage issues" is the bit that got me.
Oh, I missed that bit.

Dilligaf0220

Super Anarchist
Not The Caribbean
I got to 2:24. Annoying as hell.
It gets worse, I was looking for a cheap nostalgic fin keeler I could trailer & pimp out.  He outbid me, then backed out because of "intrusion issues".  Then I started following him on BoobTube off & on. 

Yeah that's all a solid fiberglass hull, zero balsa. 

Buy hey, he has a book out!

Book-Sample.jpg

It's Canada's 150th anniversary this year...and this is what we've got.  And people wonder why I'm always in a hurry to leave.

Ishmael

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
Fuctifino
36 minutes ago, Dilligaf0220 said:

It gets worse, I was looking for a cheap nostalgic fin keeler I could trailer & pimp out.  He outbid me, then backed out because of "intrusion issues".  Then I started following him on BoobTube off & on. 

You should be proud. USA has Rimas.

Edit: I tried to watch this one too but the guy is a clown. Who the fuck do these people think they are, they sound like idiots and they are giving advice?

Last edited by a moderator:

savoir

Super Anarchist
I couldn't figure why that guy left in the late afternoon when he knew his travel time and gave an accurate estimate. You would think he might have left in the morning so he could arrive before sunset.

Maybe all that cold spaghetti straight from the can clouded his judgement. Here is the voyage back complete with more cold cans.